Photo

a quick question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Whos closer? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you think are closer Identical or Fraternal twins?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Code

Code

2500-Post Club

• TS Rewards Member: Gold
  • 3,086 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 01:39 AM

A poll, people have different views on if id or frats are closer, who do you guys think??

smile.gif

ChloePosted ImageCodie
Facebook

The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.- Bob Moawad

#2 Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins

2500-Post Club

• 2,696 posts
  • Interests:
    music, computers, friends, cooking, singing, making websites, reading, writing, Wildlife warriors, scrapbooking, songwriting, photography, making home videos.. and lots more

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:22 AM

I voted as "it depends on the individals.."

But i had to add.. from my exprience.. and from knowing quite a few sets of twins of both types Identical an Fraternal. I'd say from what ive seen.. Identicals are more closer than Fraternals. But thats just from what ive seen. Everyone is different and every set of twins are different. At the end of the day depends on their up bringing, personal expreinces, personalities and social environments. Well thats just my opinion.. one of many i guess. smile.gif

Codie.. great poll, havent talked to u in so long.. how are u going?
I'm Tamara - Identical Twin Sister to Alisha from Brisbane, Australia
Stage 2 - TTTS Survivors and Born 16 Weeks Premature
Tamara & Alisha (22 Years Old) 22 May 1991
Email me: tamara@maraslastingmemories.com

Mara's Lasting Memories: Digital Media Business:

"Dont Let them fade away with time, affordable prices for all your digital needs."
My Website|| My Business Facebook Page||

#3 Code

Code

2500-Post Club

• 3,086 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:39 AM

I thought it was a good one too smile.gif people have heaps different views hey!!
I think it depends on the individuals also because i go to school with 6 other sets of twins both id and frat in my year. i know id twins who dont get along and frats who are bestfriends.

My views have totally changed even being frat, i love my sister and couldnt picture her not being there, so much that im hoping she chooses to go to UOW next year with me smile.gif

I know hey. im good thanks how are you??
hows your course going?
I recently started a TAFE course too, its employability skills cert II so busy busy..
This year = HSC, Cert II hospitality, Cert II employablity skills and I'm going to do my RSA and RCG!!
CERTIFICATES biggrin.gif smart cookie smile.gif

Hoping to hear back from some professors at UOW (univeristy of Wollongong) who have done studies on twins to interview for my PIP

ChloePosted ImageCodie
Facebook

The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.- Bob Moawad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users