2 replies to this topic

#1 michaelfinnegan

michaelfinnegan

Twinstuff Forum Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:34 PM

Ok, so i was dating this guy that I liked so much. I mean literally we cold talk about anything and we used to text and talk all the time. And to be honest i never thought we would ever go out and we eventually did. So i also have an identical twin sister who used to but in ALOT. So i used to write him letters because he was a junior and I was a senior so when we couldnt text in class we would write letters to each other. (seems pathetic now, but at the time it wasnt. So that was fine for a while but after the initial first couple of weeks of dating I stopped writing him letters. Next thing you know my sister started writing him the same types of letters i wrote him. Then she would always try to impress him (the stupid moron fed into it btw)by saying she could draw really well (she can't but if you're looking for a stick figure shes great at those)and even going as far as getting an artist to draw her portrait and putting her name in the corner and showing it to him and saying she did it. She would also be texting him the same time i would be and saying it was her best friend. And it was like she was trying to break us up. In the end she suceeded. So the day we broke up she was just creepily happy about it. It was like she was relieved that I didnt have a boyfriend anymore.So the night we broke up they were on the phone together and he said he made a mistake breaking up with me to which she said "no,no you didn't" Sick isn't that?!!!! and that was like a month ago and yesterday i found all the letters she wrote him under her bed.
So my thing is do you think she liked him and wanted us to break up or what.....?

#2 Kendra

Kendra

25000-Post Club

• Moderators
  • 26,176 posts
  • Interests:
    reading, royalty, multiples

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:48 PM

Yes, there probably was some jealousy issues. You may want to ask her why she was doing it and put some ground rules in place for dating.

I'm a little confused by your post. Did you and this boy go out-out or was it all text and letters?

Kendra
identical twin to Connie

The Good Enough Crafter (my blog)

#3 Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins

2500-Post Club

• TS Rewards Member: Gold
  • 2,696 posts
  • Interests:
    music, computers, friends, cooking, singing, making websites, reading, writing, Wildlife warriors, scrapbooking, songwriting, photography, making home videos.. and lots more

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:09 PM

From what it sounds like i dont think she actually liked him. I just think she was Jealous and didnt want you to have a BF.. It sounds like she was feeling left out because u had a BF and she didnt..
I'm Tamara - Identical Twin Sister to Alisha from Brisbane, Australia
Stage 2 - TTTS Survivors and Born 16 Weeks Premature
Tamara & Alisha (22 Years Old) 22 May 1991
Email me: tamara@maraslastingmemories.com

Mara's Lasting Memories: Digital Media Business:

"Dont Let them fade away with time, affordable prices for all your digital needs."
My Website|| My Business Facebook Page||

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users