Photo

Funny things your kids have said this week...

323 replies to this topic

#241 Heathermomof6

Heathermomof6

10000-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 11,889 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:15 AM

Ava had a pencil and was using it as her magic wand. She was going around the house saying things like "abracadabra make daddy have a blue shirt on" "abracadabra make Easton's hair stick up" and hundreds (it seemed) of Other things that were already true LOL! later on we were in the car headed to town and I noticed she had her wand with her. I asked her if she would turn me into a beautiful princess- she said "I can't, my wand is charging"! LOL!!! I guess she knew I was hopeless LOL!!!
Posted Image x 3 (94,96,98)
Posted Image 2007
Posted Image 2011

Posted Image

Posted Image

#242 miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18

5000-Post Club

• Moderators
  • 7,207 posts
  • Interests:
    A few of my favorite things: Joss Whedon, Tim Horton's coffee, my iPhone, Walk Off The Earth, Nathan Fillion, birth & breastfeeding, Felicia Day, anything made with sugar as the primary ingredient, The Walking Dead.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:50 AM

We were playing with playdough this morning & the girls decided they wanted to make snow men so we were rolling balls & stacking them up.

Danika: "I'm going to make holes for the eyes!"
Riley: "I'm going to make a hole for a carrot nose!"
Danika: "I'm going to make a little hole for poop!"
Me: "How come?"
Danika: "So the snow man can go poop. I don't want his tummy to hurt."

:laughing: Can't argue with that logic.
Rachel#3
co-moderator of the second year & breastfeeding forums

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

#243 MrsWright

MrsWright

1000-Post Club

• Moderators
  • 2,436 posts
  • Interests:
    Playing with my babies of course:)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

Bahahahahahaha! Jack just said his baby got so excited bc he bought him a balloon that it got diarrhea!! Where do they get this stuff?!?!?!

#244 Heathermomof6

Heathermomof6

10000-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 11,889 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:00 PM

.......ok well now I have been turned into a unicorn. I said why not a beautiful princess- she said because you are a unicorn LOL!!!!!!
Posted Image 2007
Posted Image 2011

Posted Image

Posted Image

#245 fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan

7500-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 9,518 posts
  • Interests:
    books, aikido, food, music, making stuff (mostly clothes for the kids right now), The Third Policeman

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:08 AM

Our first serious birds and the bees question from Ivy: "How do you NOT have a baby?" :lol:
Posted ImageHolly ~ Mom to Andrew and Ivy ~ Moderator of the breastfeeding forum, the Den, and mental health issues

born at 34 weeks to save Andrew from IUGR

Posted Image

Ivy 6 lb 3 oz, 19", 2 wks NICU ~~~ 1 year later, 18 lb 6 oz, 31"
Andrew 2 lb 11 oz, 15", 4 wks NICU ~~~ 1 year later, 18 lb 14 oz, 30"

"The magic of a dance is something purely accidental. The irony of this is that you have to work harder than anyone else for the accident to occur. Then, when it happens, it is the only thing in your life guaranteed never to happen again. This, to some, is an unhappy state of affairs, and yet to others, it is the only ecstasy. Perhaps, then, you should forget everything I have said to you and remember only this: The real beauty in life is that beauty can sometimes occur." --- Pushkin to Nureyev, 1959

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." --- Samuel Beckett

#246 AmynTony

AmynTony

7500-Post Club

• TS Rewards Member: Gold
  • 8,446 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:28 AM

Our first serious birds and the bees question from Ivy: "How do you NOT have a baby?" :lol:

:laughing: - I don't quite know the age appropriate answer to that!

Amy 40 (when the hell did I get THAT old)
Tony 44

gb.gif Ian & Abigail 5/9/06

#247 mama23boys

mama23boys

5000-Post Club

• 7,409 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:32 AM

Sullivan: "Mommy, Mooooommmmmmyyyyy!!!! Look how big my penis is!!

Me: "Wow, that's great, buddy!". :huh:

Glad the pride starts early! :laughing:

Edited by mama23boys, 19 February 2012 - 09:33 AM.

Jori, mom to 3 beautiful boys

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy." ~Author Unknown

#248 becasquared

becasquared

10000-Post Club

• Administrators
  • 10,476 posts
  • Interests:
    Catching the bus at 5:30 in the morning.
    Coffee.
    Sleep.
    Ask me about my VAJAJAY!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:05 AM

Alice is carrying a dirty sock on a pencil. "Look at my sock-sicle!" :lol:
bex
moderator of Twinstuff Club
Want to be a Big Sister or get a Big Sister? Ask me how!

Support your Twinstuff Community, become a member!

Posted Image

"If you don't want the truth, don't ask me. If you want something sugarcoated, go eat a donut." - a great friend of mine

#249 mama_dragon

mama_dragon

500-Post Club

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:44 AM

Connor after taking a bath and sitting naked in the relincer admiring his boy parts. "Mommy my penis looks like a goldfish".
Mama to twin boys
Born 1/20/09 at 32 wks 5 days
Logan 3 lbs 10 oz
Connor 3 lbs 9.5 oz

#250 Twin nanny

Twin nanny

1000-Post Club

• Members
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:48 PM

A good one from Ethan this time; they were playing with the Duplo (larger size lego) and he made a tall tower of bricks and said that it was a rocket. I told him it was a great rocket and asked "Is it going to fly to the moon?" and he replied "No, it's just a 'tend (pretend) rocket, it's not real." Guess that told me. :lol:
ZoŽ

Posted ImageEtta-7 months old, born September 12 Posted ImageEthan-4 years old, born March 09 Posted ImageEleanor-4 years old, born April 08
Posted Image Posted Image

"I don't say we all ought to misbehave, but we ought to look as if we could" - Orson Welles

#251 Kristine.

Kristine.

1000-Post Club

• Members
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:38 PM

The other day at the doctor's office (for me) one of the staff members came up to River, who is the most talkative, leans down and asks "Do you give your Mommy a rough time?" and immediately, with a smile he quietly says "yeah".....Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it. It was too hysterical.

The other hysterical one came from both boys at random times while potty training "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy, look!" they point down and proudly with a giant pride filled smile say "
PENIS, PENIS, right there! See? Mommy, Mommy, look, right there, PENIS!"

The routine funny thing they say ALL the time is "look a dick!" when they really are saying "look a STICK". When you ask them if they want an overly pronounced cheese STICK, they get super hyper happy and shout "cheese dick, cheese dick, yay, cheese dick"...fortunately it hasn't happened in public...yet

smh, boys Posted Image

Edited by Kristine., 26 March 2012 - 07:41 PM.

- Kristine Mommy to booger bugs, River & Alex

loves monster hugs, snuggles & "I luv you" followed by "night night"

Posted Image

#252 becasquared

becasquared

10000-Post Club

• Administrators
  • 10,476 posts
  • Interests:
    Catching the bus at 5:30 in the morning.
    Coffee.
    Sleep.
    Ask me about my VAJAJAY!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

My husband was mowing the lawn yesterday, and Alice came into the kitchen where I was standing. "Mommy, I want to get Daddy a coke." "okay, go for it." I opened the refrigerator and turned around and started back on the dishes. About 10 minutes later, she came into the kitchen again, "Can I get Daddy another coke, just in case he's still thirsty?" "Uh, okay. You know where they are, can you open the door? Okay, good." I didn't even turn around during this exchange.

After the kids go to bed, my husband tells me that it was very thoughtful of me to send down two beers with Alice. "I didn't send any beers to you. Alice said she was getting you a co---ooooohhhhh. That was all Alice, not me."
bex
moderator of Twinstuff Club
Want to be a Big Sister or get a Big Sister? Ask me how!

Support your Twinstuff Community, become a member!

Posted Image

"If you don't want the truth, don't ask me. If you want something sugarcoated, go eat a donut." - a great friend of mine

#253 Heathermomof6

Heathermomof6

10000-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 11,889 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

The routine funny thing they say ALL the time is "look a dick!" when they really are saying "look a STICK". When you ask them if they want an overly pronounced cheese STICK, they get super hyper happy and shout "cheese dick, cheese dick, yay, cheese dick"...fortunately it hasn't happened in public...yet

smh, boys Posted Image

....it will LOL!!!!
Posted Image 2007
Posted Image 2011

Posted Image

Posted Image

#254 Kristine.

Kristine.

1000-Post Club

• Members
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:00 AM

Here's a gem..."Mommy look a penis".
Translation..."Mommy look a pen".

Back in December my MIL took us to Kohls to get some new clothes for me for my birthday. We pass by the lingerie section and see the manikins and the boys point and shout "BOOBIES!".

Edited by Kristine., 15 April 2012 - 07:07 AM.

Posted Image

#255 TheyGrowLikeWeeds

TheyGrowLikeWeeds

1000-Post Club

• 1,298 posts
  • Interests:
    My boys, learning about my camera, running my own sites, admiring the interesting things in my world.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

The boys were getting ready for bed, and we were hanging out in Cameron's room. Kiefer decided he wanted me to hold him like a baby and sing a few songs for him over Cameron's bed.

Kiefer: Sing Rock-a-bye.
Me: Proceeds to sing him Rock-a-Bye, Baby
Kiefer: You know that lullaby song?
Me: knowing what he's talking about, proceeds to sing him All the Pretty Little Horses
Kiefer: You know that song that ends with something like Daddy's going to hit you or something?
Me: Daddy's gonna hit you? Oh, umm... figuring it out, I proceed to sing him Hush Little Baby But by verse 3, I'm laughing too hard I can't finish, so Kiefer tries to finish singing for me...
Kiefer: Daddy's going to buy me a shopping cart...
Me: A shopping cart? Laughing even harder by this time, I can barely breathe
Kiefer: Start over!

It took me about 5 tries before I could barely make it through the entire song. Kiefer also had a hard time keeping a straight face which made it even harder for me to be able to finish the song.

Eliza - Wife to Jason
Mommy to twin boys, Cameron and Kiefer (6/24/2008)

1rOxm4.png

Parents were invented to make children happy by giving them something to ignore. - Ogden Nash

Eliza's Blog: Thought Mist
Eliza's Husbands new site: 80s Network - If you like anything 80s, this is a totally rad place to visit!

#256 Kristine.

Kristine.

1000-Post Club

• Members
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

My boys seem to be obsessed with body parts recently because when I got out of the shower yesterday and was drying off River looked at me and told me "boobies, dirty!" and I said "they were, that's why Mommy took a shower" to which his reply was simply "oh".

Today the boy decided to marker their ENTIRE faces (http://s2.photobucke...xzallia/Circus/ - pictures here) with markers which meant immediate bath afterwards. Well They were in the tub facing each other, legs open and Alex (who had a bath crayon in hand) looks down, takes his crayon hand down under the water and shouts "OH! Penis!" and attempted to color River's manly bits. River pulled back and no harm was done.

It just seems like these guys are setting themselves up for dating disasters because they are giving me so many amazing stories to embarrass away all of their potential mates that I cannot stand.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#257 TheyGrowLikeWeeds

TheyGrowLikeWeeds

1000-Post Club

• 1,298 posts
  • Interests:
    My boys, learning about my camera, running my own sites, admiring the interesting things in my world.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:55 PM

Tonight, while getting ready for bath, the boys got themselves undressed (with some help from me) and started to play around showing off their "junk" and whatnot. Kiefer got on the floor and tried to hide his penis between his legs.

Kiefer: Look! I'm hiding my penis!
Me: oh really? Where is it?
Kiefer: It's not here! (pointing down towards his boy bits)
Kiefer then spread his legs letting his now mostly erect penis bounce up and proudly sang Pop goes the weasel!

BOYS! *facepalm*

Eliza - Wife to Jason
Mommy to twin boys, Cameron and Kiefer (6/24/2008)

1rOxm4.png

Parents were invented to make children happy by giving them something to ignore. - Ogden Nash

Eliza's Blog: Thought Mist
Eliza's Husbands new site: 80s Network - If you like anything 80s, this is a totally rad place to visit!

#258 megkc03

megkc03

7500-Post Club

• Moderators
  • 7,937 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

While at dinner the other night, Nicholas looks at me and goes, "Mommy, sometimes when I cough, I fart, but you can't hear it."

Now we can all sleep a little better tonight! :laughing:
Posted Image Meaghan Posted Image

Co-Moderator of The First Year

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#259 itsnancycozzi

itsnancycozzi

25000-Post Club

• Moderators
  • 26,785 posts
  • Interests:
    my little darlings, reading, cats, long walks on the beach and sitting by the fire looking at the moon...

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

I came home from the gym and my son came up for a hug. After hugging me he exclaims, "Ewww...Mommy, you stink. Get a shower!"

Thanks a lot, man :laughing:

Nancy

Co-moderator of the Second Year and the Weight Loss, Health and Fitness forums

Posted Image

#260 Kristine.

Kristine.

1000-Post Club

• Members
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

I came home from the gym and my son came up for a hug. After hugging me he exclaims, "Ewww...Mommy, you stink. Get a shower!"

Thanks a lot, man :laughing:

lol. I got out of the shower the other day and River told me my boobies were dirty...hahaha

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users