sleeping

4 replies to this topic

#1 bethst

bethst

50-Post Club

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

So I have 2 older kids, both are girls Jorden is 7 and morgan is 5. The 2 of them shair a room with each other. Lena and Anna shair a room (and a bed really.. they always preferred to sleep together so I got them a full size bed when I took down the cribs) Lately the twins have been getting up in the middle of the night to craw in bed with one of their big sisters, and I let them. Right or wrong, I figured as long as they dont wake everyone up and get good sleep, I did not see the harm (and as long as the older girls did not mind, but they are happy to have a snuggle buddy) Im just curious to see what all of you other moms and dads are doing
Merry Christmas
Beth
Beth
Stepmom to AJ-06/04
Mom to Jorden-12/04
Mom to Morgan-03/06

Anna 4lbs 15oz at 38w 3d
Lena 5lbs 0oz at 38w 3d
Posted Image

#2 twinmom2dana

twinmom2dana

500-Post Club

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:17 PM

My boys are 3 and they sleep together basically as their beds are pushed together. They share a room with my 10 year old son and at least once a week they wake and climb into bed with him. He doesn't mind, he has a full size bed, and since we co-slept with all our kids as babies, at least for the 1st year or so, we don't mind it either. Everyone sleeps very well here :lazy:
Chaundra SAHM to

Princess Rachel-14
Big Brother Daniel-11
The Boys: Isaiah and Jeremiah-5
The "Last" lil prince: Josiah-2

Posted Image

#3 southernmommy

southernmommy

100-Post Club

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:35 PM

As long as no one minds the sleeping buddy I wouldn't worry about it. All my kids liked to sleep with someone else, if it wasn't in my bed then it was with a brother or sister. Over Christmas break I never knew where I might find kids sleeping because they took turns having sleep overs in their rooms.

sgwbm4.png

Holly, mom to 7 kiddos

#4 Robynsegg

Robynsegg

500-Post Club

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:43 AM

I think that this is the cutest thing actually!!!! I'm with everyone else...if nobody cares, then its all good!
ROBYN
DS 7/24/2008
DS&DD 12/4/2009 Carried to 39weeks

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Dielle

Dielle

7500-Post Club

• Members
  • 7,571 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:31 PM

3 boys in one room and 3 girls in another. Sage has a double bed and the girlies are still in toddler beds. But we just got bunkbeds that we're going to use for them, as soon as we repaint them this weekend. The older 2 boys are in bunk beds and Spencer has been sleeping in a pack-n-play. He co-slept for ages and I never bought a crib for him. We actually got rid of our crib after Adam and didn't have one for the girlies, either. As soon as they're in a bunk bed, Spencer will get one of the toddler beds. For a long time the girls would climb in bed with Sage, but she finally told them she didn't like it anymore. Spencer often wants to sleep with Trey, but he really tosses and turns, so I'd rather he stay in his own bed so Trey can actually sleep.

Sage (May '98), Trey (Mar '00), Adam (Nov '02), Sydney & Sabrina (Dec '05), Spencer (May '09)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Come see my Etsy shop

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users