#2 twinstuff

twinstuff

35000-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 38,828 posts
  • Interests:
    sports, reading, movies

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:30 PM

Just to add to the story, Grammer has four children and one grand-daughter (born three months ago) from three previous marriages and one other relationship. He and his current wife, Kayte Walsh were married about a year ago and she suffered a miscarriage shortly before their wedding. Grammer will be turning 56 in February, while his wife is about 30 years old. I don't know much about the story, but have seen references online to Kelsey also have twin half-brothers who tragically died (together?) in a shark attack/scuba diving accident years ago. There's another twin connection to Grammer's best-known TV role as Peri Gilpin, who played Roz on that show, gave birth to twin girls eight years ago.

Grammer just won a Golden Globe last night for his role in the TV series Boss and despite a rocky personal life, it appears that things are back together for him and his family.
Craig, husband to Diane, twin brother to Mark Posted Image, brother-in-law to Diane's twin, Darlene Posted Image, dad of twins, Brady & Colby Posted Image (June 7, 2001), and Posted Image Holden (Sep 29, 2005) uncle of Posted ImageReagan and Posted ImageLandry

#3 dfaut

dfaut

30,000-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 33,644 posts
  • Interests:
    Tennis.....will pick up golf again when the kids are older. Can only handle one sport right now!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:26 PM

I hate to say it, but I'm disgusted by these guys who just hop from wife to wife and procreate at all kinds of old ages! I'm sick of it and now I can't stand Kelsey Grammer! :bad:

<<<------------ First day of First Grade! 8/9/11

Ali and Martin are 6!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users