DWTS

15 replies to this topic

#1 TheyGrowLikeWeeds

TheyGrowLikeWeeds

1000-Post Club

• TS Rewards Member: Gold
  • 1,269 posts
  • Interests:
    My boys, learning about my camera, running my own sites, admiring the interesting things in my world.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

I'm not sure anyone is watching this year, because last year was not all that exciting. But, in case anyone is interested, here's the celebrities list.

Karina Smirnoff - Gavin McGraw (Rock singer)
Mark Ballas - Katherine Jenkins (Welsh opera singer)
Anna Trebunskaya - Jack Wagner (actor, singer)
Chelsie Hightower - Roshon Fegan (Disney actor)
Tony Dovolani - Martina Navratilova (Tennis legend)
Val Chmerkovskiy - Sherri Shepherd (The View co-host, comedian)
Peta Murgatroyd - Donald Driver (Green Bay Packers wide receiver)
Tristan MacManus - Gladys Knight (Singer, music legend)
Derek Hough - Maria Menounos (Extra co-host)
Kym Johnson - Jaleel White (actor in Family Matters: Steve Urkel)
Maksim Chmerkovisky - Melissa Gilbert (actress in Little House on the Prairie)
Cheryl Burke - William Levy (telenovela actor, Model)

Could be interesting....

What are your thoughts?

Edited by TheyGrowLikeWeeds, 29 February 2012 - 10:18 PM.

Eliza - Wife to Jason
Mommy to twin boys, Cameron and Kiefer (6/24/2008)

1rOxm4.png

Eliza's Blog: Thought Mist
Eliza's Site: Wake County Schools Forum - Brand Spanking new! Come join and post!
Eliza's Husbands new site: 80s Network - If you like anything 80s, this is a totally rad place to visit!

#2 AimeeT

AimeeT

15000-Post Club

• Moderators
  • 15,022 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:33 AM

I'm not familiar with a lot of the stars in this cast. I was more excited about the cast last season. I will watch if nothing else is on and I'm watching TV but I won't go out of my way to tune in for this cast.

-Aimee-

Moderator of and the Weight Loss, Health & Fitness Forum

mom to Amelia and Lily born 10/24/07 and Cooper born 12/7/2010

#3 MamaKim

MamaKim

27500-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 29,990 posts
  • Interests:
    Does the noise in my head bother you? Into healthy living, Aerosmith (and all music), reading, my kids, my dog, and life!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:52 AM

All in all, a fairly nice cast. Hope they can dance! I am just happy Maks ( :wub: ) returned.

Kim Posted Image --

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. ~ the Demon of Screamin', Mr. Steven Tyler

Married to my college sweetheart, Lou, since 4/27/85 Mom to Sean Patrick, 6/30/90 Posted Image and identical boys, Brian John and Craig Francis, 7/6/94 Posted Image

Our furbaby, Piper Rose, 4/13/03, (a Cairn terrier terror)

And on the eighth day God created ^(A)^EROSMITH . . . Posted Image

#4 j&jtwins

j&jtwins

2500-Post Club

• Members
  • 3,392 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:16 AM

I actually know most of them this time. Looking forward to seeing Sherri Shepherd love her on The View.
Jorja Rae - 20/06/2003
Jessica Michelle - 20/06/2003

#5 angelsmom2001

angelsmom2001

10000-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 10,270 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:47 AM

Okay, I didn't know a lot of the people on the show this season, but THEY CAN DANCE! I think the producers may have picked one of the best group of celeb dancers yet.

However....I'm really hoping its just me but Jack Wagner looked old (sad face from this Frisco loving teenager).

And it was great to see (again!!!, Max, sigh, Val, sigh) the eye candy in the pros......but this season....oh boy there was some pretty eye candy in the celebs!
<----------Summer fun

Posted Image
Posted Image

Molly mom to AndreaPosted Image
Holly and Cassie Posted Image
Tupperware consultant at your service! For more info contact me at MollyP@my2.tupperware.com

#6 TwinLove

TwinLove

35000-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 37,628 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:03 PM

I like the cast!! :Clap: I was SO happy to see Maks back :wub: I didn't hear that he was returning so it was a very pleasant :spiteful: surprise!!

Liz Posted Image

Proud Mama to Anthony & Angelina who entered the world on June 6, 2006 at 39 weeks... and ... Alexander who entered the world on
October 6, 2011 at 40 weeks!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 TheyGrowLikeWeeds

TheyGrowLikeWeeds

1000-Post Club

• TS Rewards Member: Gold
  • 1,269 posts
  • Interests:
    My boys, learning about my camera, running my own sites, admiring the interesting things in my world.

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

Jack looks old, but he sure has a lot of energy. He still looks good though!

I like this cast! A great opening. A lot of good dancers so it's going to be a tough one and a lot of likeable contestants too.

Eliza - Wife to Jason
Mommy to twin boys, Cameron and Kiefer (6/24/2008)

1rOxm4.png

Eliza's Blog: Thought Mist
Eliza's Site: Wake County Schools Forum - Brand Spanking new! Come join and post!
Eliza's Husbands new site: 80s Network - If you like anything 80s, this is a totally rad place to visit!

#8 MamaKim

MamaKim

27500-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 29,990 posts
  • Interests:
    Does the noise in my head bother you? Into healthy living, Aerosmith (and all music), reading, my kids, my dog, and life!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:24 AM

Always a sad point in the season for me when Maks goes home (don't care who his partner is).

Kim Posted Image --

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. ~ the Demon of Screamin', Mr. Steven Tyler

Married to my college sweetheart, Lou, since 4/27/85 Mom to Sean Patrick, 6/30/90 Posted Image and identical boys, Brian John and Craig Francis, 7/6/94 Posted Image

#9 jenn-

jenn-

7500-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 9,123 posts
  • Interests:
    Scrapbooking, photography, TS

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:57 AM

Always a sad point in the season for me when Maks goes home (don't care who his partner is).

I know editing plays a part in how we see Maks, but he seemed very abusive this season to Melissa. I mean, he normally isn't very nice, but this season just seemed worse. It didn't help when he promised it wouldn't happen again and then Melissa said that she appreciated the words, but he had said them before. She should have left a while ago.

I hate they waited to do a double elimination until there mainly good dancers left. I'm sure they just waited to make sure they weren't losing any stars to injury, but still. I was sad to see Roshon go.
jenn-Posted Image
Mommy to
Alexis 5-13-00, William and Nathan 5-13-04, Brandon 4-13-06

"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me, and I may not remember. Involve me, and I'll understand. " ~Native American Proverb~

Come and join us in the Scrapbooking Forum,
we can help beginners in digital scrapbooking, and love to see paper pages too!
Posted Image Posted Image

#10 angelsmom2001

angelsmom2001

10000-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 10,270 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:42 AM

At least we got to see the eye candy Maks and Val sandwich...um trio! As someone who doesn't get much male companionship lately, I FULLY enjoyed watching the two of them dance....was there someone else with them??????????

I am thinking the last 4 are going to be putting up some great dances for the next show. This has been one of the most talented casts yet, dancing speaking...not necessarily talented otherwise.
<----------Summer fun

Posted Image
Posted Image

Tupperware consultant at your service! For more info contact me at MollyP@my2.tupperware.com

#11 MamaKim

MamaKim

27500-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 29,990 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

At least we got to see the eye candy Maks and Val sandwich...um trio! As someone who doesn't get much male companionship lately, I FULLY enjoyed watching the two of them dance....was there someone else with them??????????

Good question. I really didn't notice! :lol:

Maks is a bad boy and I LOVE it!Posted Image

Kim Posted Image --

#12 angelsmom2001

angelsmom2001

10000-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 10,270 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:39 PM

So ladies, tonight and tomorrow are the finale....who is YOUR choice to win?

And who do you think will win what is touted as the most talented group to have competed yet?
<----------Summer fun

Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 MamaKim

MamaKim

27500-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 29,990 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

I would sort of like to see Katherine win. I just love her. But I also like Donald and *sigh* William. Really, they are all so good that I don't have a sure preference.

Kim Posted Image --

#14 MamaKim

MamaKim

27500-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 29,990 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:09 AM

Smokin' hot! All of it! But I especially loved Donald's free style.

Kim Posted Image --

#15 angelsmom2001

angelsmom2001

10000-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 10,270 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:22 PM

After watching all the dances, my choice would be Katherine. But Donald's freestyle was great. ALL three did wonderful. I was kind of missing Derek's choreography in a freestyle if I do say so myself!

"A TEN from LEN!" Love it!
<----------Summer fun

Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 MamaKim

MamaKim

27500-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 29,990 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

So happy for DONALD!!!!!!!

Kim Posted Image --

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users