FINALLY

17 replies to this topic

#1 Code

Code

2500-Post Club

• TS Rewards Member: Gold
  • 3,086 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:56 PM

Finally my gyno has agreed to do surgery!! I go in tomorrow morning at 6am. This should of happened three months ago but I am glad it finally is happening so I can move on with my life. He is doing an Endometrial Ablation as well as inserting a Mirena. Since the birth control isn't enough he is doubling up and I also have to make an appointment with a endocrinologist to do more testing. Scared but glad to finally be getting things fixed!

ChloePosted ImageCodie
Facebook

The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.- Bob Moawad

#2 itsnancycozzi

itsnancycozzi

25000-Post Club

• Moderators
  • 26,185 posts
  • Interests:
    my little darlings, reading, cats, long walks on the beach and sitting by the fire looking at the moon...

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:01 AM

:hug: Codie, wishing you all the best and good luck with your surgery tomorrow. I hope this straightens everything out for you. Update us when you can!

Nancy

Co-moderator of the Second Year and the Weight Loss, Health and Fitness forums

Posted Image

#3 becasquared

becasquared

10000-Post Club

• Administrators
  • 10,290 posts
  • Interests:
    Catching the bus at 5:30 in the morning.
    Coffee.
    Sleep.
    Ask me about my VAJAJAY!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:04 AM

I just heard from her and it's done and she's home, soon to be sleeping. Yay Codie!!
bex
moderator of Twinstuff Club
Want to be a Big Sister or get a Big Sister? Ask me how!

Support your Twinstuff Community, become a member!

Posted Image

"If you don't want the truth, don't ask me. If you want something sugarcoated, go eat a donut." - a great friend of mine

#4 ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy

5000-Post Club

• Root Admin
  • 6,156 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

Fantastic!
Stephanie- mom to Alexis and Samantha, wife to Paul.

Posted Image

"It's harder to talk about how crazy in love you are with your kids than playing along with the narrative that parenting is terribly hard. If you decide you want kids, don't do it expecting happiness or exhaustion or perfection or anything at all. Do it expecting your life to be ripped wide open and to keep expanding."-The Rollergiraffe

Like Twinstuff on Facebook!

Become a Rewards Member to support your Twinstuff Community!

#5 Code

Code

2500-Post Club

• 3,086 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:31 AM

Thanks Bex for updating! :)
The procedure went well, they ended up also doing a telescopy? I think it was called to have a better look at what was happening. woke up very sore, am bleeding and cramping quite badly but my gp just called to see how it all went and to see how I was feeling, so grateful to have an amazing doctor. Mum came up today to spend time with me, she not long ago left. more pain killers and bed. The gp told me the bleeding and cramping can last up to two weeks which sucks but hopefully all this will be over now. First therapy session tomorrow morning too. thank you all for your concern x

ChloePosted ImageCodie
Facebook

The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.- Bob Moawad

#6 itsnancycozzi

itsnancycozzi

25000-Post Club

• Moderators
  • 26,185 posts
  • Interests:
    my little darlings, reading, cats, long walks on the beach and sitting by the fire looking at the moon...

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:10 AM

Thank you Codie and Bex for the updates. Codie, I am glad everything went well and that the docs have a solution for what's going on. Take it easy and check in with us soon :hug:

Nancy

Posted Image

#7 Code

Code

2500-Post Club

• 3,086 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:24 AM

Thanks Nancy, the bleeding and cramping was worse today then yesterday which sucks, spent the afternoon in bed or rushing to the bathroom. Therapy went ok this morning it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Hoping tomorrow is a better day, filled with less pain pills!

ChloePosted ImageCodie
Facebook

#8 ljcrochet

ljcrochet

10000-Post Club

• Moderators
  • 11,514 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

So glad that you had the surgery done. hopefully this will fix everything and your will feel well again.
Hopefully you felt better today.
Lisa Joy

-The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do

Join us in our 30 day challenge . It is never too late to start!

#9 Code

Code

2500-Post Club

• 3,086 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:50 AM

Ended up back in the ER, the pain today has been horrid, Endone and pendaine forte weren't working, laying down, standing up etc i was in uncomfortable pain due to the cramping. They gave me a drip as i was dehydrated, an exam and ultrasound as they thought the mirena may have perforated, morphine for pain and discharged with instructions to rest and see my doctor Monday. Oh the gyno register also explained the mirena can take 5-6 months to work. I am over this :(

ChloePosted ImageCodie
Facebook

#10 ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy

5000-Post Club

• Root Admin
  • 6,156 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

Oh, Codie. I'm sorry. Please rest up and just let your family take care of you so that you can heal.

If it helps, my weeks of spotting with Mirena lightened up significantly after the first week and the discomfort passed faster than that. I hope it's quick for you, too!

Posted Image

"It's harder to talk about how crazy in love you are with your kids than playing along with the narrative that parenting is terribly hard. If you decide you want kids, don't do it expecting happiness or exhaustion or perfection or anything at all. Do it expecting your life to be ripped wide open and to keep expanding."-The Rollergiraffe

#11 Code

Code

2500-Post Club

• 3,086 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:29 PM

Seen my gp yesterday she felt around my abdomen and with my pain level she thinks i could have an infection. Plus i looked sick and run down. Had more blood tests done this morning. See the Gyno this afternoon. Hopefully this is all over soon. Spent yesterday in bed couldn't stay awake, not safe while driving!! Sadly no other option as my sister was at uni. kind of the same today just laying in bed with pain killers.

:(

Edited by Code, 07 May 2012 - 09:31 PM.

ChloePosted ImageCodie
Facebook

#12 ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy

5000-Post Club

• Root Admin
  • 6,156 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

Codie, I sincerely hope you don't have an infection. You deserve a break, hun.

Posted Image

#13 Code

Code

2500-Post Club

• 3,086 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

Just once i would like some good news. Back to square one! He decided to take the mirena out due to the pain, he sent it off for testing to see if any bugs were on it. so utterly disappointed :(

ChloePosted ImageCodie
Facebook

#14 Code

Code

2500-Post Club

• 3,086 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:49 AM

I have to say i am so grateful to have such amazing doctors my Gyno just called to see how i was doing even though his day was over after he seen me. so out of it. took more pain killers when I got home. so glad his practice is only two streets over from my house! Early night is in order.

Edited by Code, 08 May 2012 - 03:58 AM.

ChloePosted ImageCodie
Facebook

#15 Code

Code

2500-Post Club

• 3,086 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:37 AM

Gp today, i do have an infection. she isn't sure where abouts it is though. back to the gyno tomorrow. if the pains don't go away by Monday she will be organising a ct scan. fever, not allowed pain killers. bed.

ChloePosted ImageCodie
Facebook

#16 itsnancycozzi

itsnancycozzi

25000-Post Club

• Moderators
  • 26,185 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:32 PM

:hug: Codie, thank you for the updates and I hope they figure out what is going on so that you are feeling better soon.

Nancy

Posted Image

#17 momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom

20000-Post Club

• Hall of Honor
  • 21,649 posts
  • Interests:
    monoamniotic twins

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

Oh Codie, you deserve a break. I hope they figure it out and can stop the pain....

Heather

Mom to:

Morgan & Brooke - 10/17/00

Peyton - 8/15/05

Jake - 4/9/08

Moderator of Twins (5-11) forum

#18 Code

Code

2500-Post Club

• 3,086 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

It is so disappointing, the bleeding has gotten worse over the last 12hrs i woke up multiple times last night, twice i woke up covered in blood and had to change. So disappointing. Thank you for your concern. :(

ChloePosted ImageCodie
Facebook

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users