We have decided on names!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Tamaralynn, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

We are having twin boys in Dec. We already have a 21 month old son Donevan. Finding 2 more boy names was HARD. We had William Alexander picked out before we even knew they were both boys. I had been wanting to use Nathaniel, but my DH hated it. He gave in! So we they are going to be William and Nathaniel. Nathaniel now needs a middle name. My DH wants to pick it, and I really don't care what he chooses, I am just happy he gave in on Nathaniel!

2. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

Very classy names. Some middle names doe Nathaniel:

Andrew
    Anthony
    Daire

3. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Great names!! :good: Isn't it nice when the give in?!!! :woo:

4. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

I like William Alexander

How about:

Nathaniel James
    Nathaniel John

5. mholmes07

mholmes07 Well-Known Member

I agree. I think Nathaniel James sounds great!! (although its now your DH decision) LOL

6. qfmom2009

qfmom2009 Well-Known Member

Great names!

I like Nathaniel James.

7. Tamaralynn

I like Nathaniel James as well. My DH`s name is Scott. He will probably get Nathaniel Scott

8. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!!!! doesn't it feel great to have names picked!!!! I love their names and I think Scott is a great middle name for Nathaniel!

9. jromkey

jromkey Well-Known Member

I have to agree with others and say that I prefer Nathanial James.

You are so lucky that your DH gave into your name choices!! I am still hoping mine will. He has definitely warmed up to my name choices but has not yet given in completely. We are expecting two girls and my preference is Ava Louise (middle name is my paternal grandmother's first name) and Vivian Gwendolyn (middle name is his paternal grandmother's first name). I love those names and I'm having trouble coming up with other names because I am so fixated on them. Hopefully when the girls are born he'll let me have my way.

10. Tamaralynn

Hopefully he will. It took a LONG time for mine to come around. I had Nathaniel picked out when I was pregnant with our first son, and he HATED it. I suggested it a few times this time around, and let it stew, and he gave in! Here's hoping yours does too

11. acjb2004

acjb2004 Well-Known Member

I like Nathaniel James, too.

You are lucky that you dh gave in. Up until yesterday I thought we have the names picked out Brandon and Connor but dh doesn't like Connor anymore. Both of our parents are Polish and his mom had a hard time pronoucing the name so thats why he doesn't like it anymore :grr: