Really Cute Boy/Girl Costume Idea

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by tinalb, Sep 18, 2009.

1. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I ordered these matching costumes for Luke & Lila for Halloween & got them in the mail today. They are so cute! For the price ($12.99!), you get a lot and they look adorable in them. If you are looking for ideas, I really recommend them!

Lila's Costume

Luke's Costume

2. pamallhoney

pamallhoney Well-Known Member

I wanted to see them Tina, but the link isn't working for me. It just brings up a blank page. Maybe it's just me.

Happy Birthday to your kids btw!!!

3. tinalb

Hmmm, they work for me.... let me have a look at the links...

And thanks for the birthday wishes!

4. pamallhoney

pamallhoney Well-Known Member

I tried through Firefox and I got to see them. Great idea! They will be so cute! Be sure to take some pictures to share.

5. r-twins

r-twins Well-Known Member

The link took me to a pirate costume. We LOVE Star Wars and dessed our twins as Luke and Leia two years in a row. Where did you get the costumes for so cheap?? I'm sure I could talk the twins into doing Star Wars again. :)

6. tinalb

I ordered those two costumes that I linked, the girl pirate & the boy pirate, from Amazon. They have a ton of costumes on there, some are cheaper than others, of course.

7. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

those costumes look really cute :)
    thanks for sharing.

8. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

So cute!!!!

9. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:wub: LOVE IT!! I wish my two would let me pick what they are going to be. :grr:

10. caba

caba Banned

So funny! I almost ordered those too!

We decided to go with Tinkerbell and Captain Hook, as the kids are really into watching Peter Pan lately.

Happy belated birthday to Luke and Lila!

11. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

Abby wants to be a mermaid...maybe I can convince Ian to be a pirate (instead of Batman...not sure where Batman came from)

12. tinalb

Ha! I didn't ask them Lizzie! They don't know that Halloween comes with choices yet. :laughing: I figured I could get away with it for just one more year, I'm sure by next year they will have an opinion!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Erica!

13. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

Happy belated bday to your cutie-pies. They are going to be absolutely adorable in their costumes - what a great find!!

14. r-twins

r-twins Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm a dunce. (This is what I get for reading online when I'm tired...) I looked at your links (Luke's costume, Lila's costume) and I totally thought it said "Leia" as in Princess Leia. Since the one said "Luke" I didn't read very carefully I guess. So naturally I thought Luke and Leia were the costumes! LOL You probably thought I was a weirdo for talking about Star Wars in the middle of you cute pirate costumes! (I'm rolling my eyes at myself...)

They are cute!

15. tinalb

:laughing: You have no idea how often I hear the "Luke & Leia" comments. So, no, I didn't think twice when you wrote that! :lol: