Really cute boy girl twin clothes

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by danabd, Jan 29, 2010.

1. danabd

danabd Well-Known Member

I spent a great deal of time picking out really cute matching boy girl twin outfits(varying in color of course) during my pregnancy and I cant imagine not selling them to someone else since they were just worn once! The cutest carters overalls, the childrens place pink and blue checkered shirts, carters fuzzy bear jackets, etc...Is there somewhere I should do this on this site or other? I looked on ebay and it seems noone is bidding on boy/girl outfits or there is just no demand for boy/girl clothes, even new with tags? Seems odd though since it is hard to find things that are cute matching for b/g twins. You think people would be scooping those up! Thoughts, suggestions. I didnt see anywhere on here and thought those expecting may be looking for stuff and know the answer.

2. jamiandkyle2002

jamiandkyle2002 Well-Known Member

I have ended up just splitting mine up and selling at the local kids resale.

3. amymc72

amymc72 Well-Known Member

I sell all of my children's clothes on eBay or at seasonal consignment sales (like Just Between Friends, etc.). You can recoup lots of money - particularly on high end clothing. It's helped me finance my bad habit of buying tons of clothes for my kiddos ...

Good luck!

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You could post something here on TS in the shopping forum. Or what about craig's list or a local consignment shop? I sell a lot of my kids' clothing at my multiples club yardsale, but most people shopping there are not looking for matching outfits.

5. DoubleE

DoubleE Member

I could probably sure use them, I am 27 weeks expect b/g...send me an email [email protected]

6. danabd

danabd Well-Known Member

I could do that...but I hate to split them after all the time I took to match and coordinate, even onesies! Someone else mentioned a place on here to sell stuff. I had no idea as I couldnt find it but am going to look in the direction pointed. Thanks all!