Baby 1st Year Milestone Book? For twins?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by NangleJen, Apr 29, 2010.

1. NangleJen

NangleJen Member

Hello. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good Babies 1st year memory book? Anything for twins?

2. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I got 2 separate baby books for mine. I want to be able to give each of them their baby book someday. :good:

3. Sandy005

Sandy005 Well-Known Member

I purchased 2 as well. I like the C.R. Gibson loose leaf memory books. They are 3 ring books that come with the typical baby book pages, but I like the fact that you can add additional pages. I used to buy them at Burlington Coat Factory, but they no longer sell the ones I like. After searching for them the price has nearly doubled since the last time I purchased one ($40- eeks). C.R. Gibson did have a couple that are on sale for $20 each - so I ended up getting those from their website directly.

4. Kristin N

Kristin N Well-Known Member

I just got twin memory books from www.justmultiples.com. They're made specifically for twins and have a cute little story to go along with all the personalized info to fill in. I wish I would have gotten them sooner (in my newborn haze I have slacked off on writing down those first milestones...smiling etc) So I'm going to get the pregnancy part and the newborn section up-to-date while it's still somewhat fresh in my memory. These books are super cute, but I also plan to do separate scapbooks for more photos.

5. NangleJen

NangleJen Member

THANKS EVERYONE!

6. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

This is what I did. :good:

7. MsTasha

MsTasha Well-Known Member

Hey ladies, I bought the books from justmultiples.com - it is a twin book, but you do get 2 separate books. I like it a lot because it has places to fill in info about both of them ie. I weighed --- and my twin weighed ---. I also really like that it mostly reads as a story and I know they will love reading it when they are 3 or so with all the pictures.

8. Karlie Lane

Karlie Lane New Member

I am expecting twins in August. I just bought "Twice Upon a Time" and I LOVE it! SO SO CUTE! It reads like a story book and can be for any genders. I bought on www.justmultiples.com