Who can be active the most days in a row?

Discussion in 'General' started by AimeeThomp, Jun 17, 2011.

1. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Anyone want to play this game with me? We'll check in this thread every day to see who can do something active the most days consecutively. Whoever makes it the longest, wins.

2. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm in. And I won't count walking to or from the bus stop as an activity.

Day one:
    20 minutes on stationary bike.

3. AimeeThomp

Dang you called me out. Guess I'll really do something today. :laughing: I'll wait and post after I actually do it. I'm gonna get on my treadmill at nap time.

1 person likes this.
  4. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Today I'm going to an event where they teach country dancing. I suppose I'll be line dancing. Wow, never thought I'd be admitting that online... :lol:

2 people like this.
  5. becasquared

You can tell my fart
    My ranky stanky fart

That's all I know. My sister line dances sometimes.

1 person likes this.
  6. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

i'm going to try to be active but unless we convice the girls to go for a bike ride on sunday, i don't think i will get a chance to work out till monday.

7. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I did the elliptical for 50 minutes today.

8. emp59

emp59 Well-Known Member

I'll play! Yesterday I did 20 min elliptical, 20 min stair climber, and 30 min strength training (chest and triceps). I'm heading to the gym once my floor dries so I can leave :)

9. cheezewhiz24

We are going to a city wide yard sale today so I'll be walking and pushing a stroller all over town.

10. AimeeThomp

Yesterday I walked all over Target and also did 10 minutes walking on the treadmill. Pitiful but I wasn't in the mood for exercising yesterday. This morning I'm going to the gym.

11. kingeomer

6/18-Went to gym with DH-33 minutes on elliptical and 15 minutes on the bike. Also did an hour of swimming.

12. becasquared

Yesterday I finally unpacked and put together my sewing room.

Today we all went to the park and I did about a 20 minute walk between all the activities and threw the basketball twice. Hahahha.

Tomorrow will be back at the gym before lunch.

13. cheezewhiz24

I'm starting to like this challenge. I don't have anything planned for today but so maybe some strength training or a yoga class on our Your Shape Fitness for Kinect.

14. kingeomer

More swimming today. I am determined to use our pool more this summer and not secretly wish for an accident to befall it ;)

15. cheezewhiz24

We walked the boys to the park and after they played on the playground walked to the back to the flower garden and explored. After we pet a ladybug we walked home.

16. AimeeThomp

Okay well yesterday I did nothing all day. I literally sat on the couch all day and read my kindle, trying to finish Game of Thrones before it aired last night.

But this morning I am going to the gym. So minus 1 day for me.

17. becasquared

I lose. Fever and crazy sore throat. Does running a fever count as exercise? It is running, right?

18. kingeomer

Feel better soon Bex :hug: I would count a running fever as an exercise!
    I did 60 minutes of Billy Blanks Jr Burn it Up Full.

19. AimeeThomp

:hug: Bex. If you're sick you're excused.

I did 20 minutes arc trainer, 10 minutes stairmill, 15 minutes walking around the track and 30 minutes weights.

20. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Went bike riding my girls girls this afternoon. We were outside from about 4 till 6, mostly riding bikes. Just a small stop at the playground.

21. cheezewhiz24

Feel better Bex! I'm glad Aimee gave you sick leave from exercise. :p

Ran through the parking lot b/c it was raining pushing a double cart full of groceries and kids. Proceeded to clean at the speed of light b/c my MIL is coming to town tonight. It wasn't formal exercise but I haven't stopped moving all.day.long.

22. kingeomer

I did 40 minutes on the elliptical today.

23. cheezewhiz24

I walked with MIL to the park with the boys in the stroller.

24. becasquared

Ummm, yeah, I'm out. I officially have strep throat and I'm gonna sit in my bed or on the couch for the foreseeable future. The good part is, I'm not eating right now anyway, so there are no calories to burn.

Keep going girls!!

25. AimeeThomp

Oh no Bex, that sucks. We want to see you back in here once you are better!

Yesterday I shopped all day for clothes for myself. I am too small for everything at Lane Bryant! :woo: :clapping: That's the first store I went to b/c I want something casual but nice for a party we're going to this weekend for DH's work but nothing fit me. :banana: So I spent the day shopping around. :)

Today I went to the gym. 20 minutes walking around the track. 30 minutes weights, 20 minutes elliptical and 10 minutes stair mill.

1 person likes this.
  26. cheezewhiz24

Go Aimee!!!! You all are inspiring me. I need to join a rec center or a gym.

27. AimeeThomp

You can do it Michelle! I started at a size 18 when Cooper was 1 month old. Now I'm down to a 14 - a regular 14 though, not a plus size 14. :ibiggrin: It's taken 5 months. Maybe in 5 more months I'll be in a size 10!

28. becasquared

So, who's still busy?

/cheerleader

29. cheezewhiz24

Thanks, Aimee.

Yesterday was not good for me- I didn't do anything. I'm cautiously optimistic about today.

Bex, how are you feeling?

30. AimeeThomp

I jogged (and walked when I was tired) 5K.

1 person likes this.
  31. becasquared

Back to about 60%. Throat not as bad, but still annoying, especially since I destroyed my throat eating tonight. As long as I keep up on my Advil, the fever (which I don't think I've ever had one for this long) stays away, but if I miss a dose, it comes back along with the ickyness.

It was nice to actually sleep for longer than an hour last night though. I hadn't slept more than an hour since Sunday until last night I was getting about three hour spurts.

32. AimeeThomp

:hug: Bex. I hope you're back to 100% soon. That sounds miserable.

33. cheezewhiz24

Ugh. That does sound unpleasant. I just bought a bottle of Advil for DH today as he has either a cold or the flu, too. :(

34. kingeomer

:hug: Bex, feel better soon. I'm glad you are improving. I've never had strep and I don't think I ever want to, it does not sound fun :(

Wednesday-not sure if this counts, my foot was so sore (stupid bunions and rainy weather) so DH and I did some mall walking
    Thursday- 60 minutes at the gym-45 on elliptical and 15 on bike
    Friday-60 minutes at the gym-treadmill and elliptical

35. cheezewhiz24

We are going to the pool today.