Where to find list of specials/deals for multiples?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TwinsItIs, Jul 17, 2011.

1. TwinsItIs

TwinsItIs Well-Known Member

I recall there was a list of vendors/companies that had deals and specials for twins. I checked all the forums that I thought would have this list, but can't find it.

Thanks

2. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I just checked, and it looks like the list is no longer available. I did some googling...lol...and this is what I came up with:

Freebies for Twins

I always wanted to do that...but I got too lazy! HA! I did pump for the boys for a few months, and when I stopped, I did contact the formula company(the pedi's office did really), and they were a great help. That was the only thing I did apply for...wish I did more though! :)

Almost time!!! :)

3. TwinsItIs

TwinsItIs Well-Known Member

Thanks!!

4. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Huggies had great coupons they sent me (tons!), so did Beechnut baby food. Luvs and Pampers were ok, Gerber was good.

The Kolcraft people were great, though. They sent me 2 Jeep Umbrella strollers for the cost of shipping (I think $20 total). Search for a thread that ShortStackJo started I think in the FY about Kolcraft. She actually got my Combi double stroller from them for the price of shipping if I remember correctly.