Whine whine -go away!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by ohd1974, Jul 28, 2011.

1. ohd1974

ohd1974 Well-Known Member

My twins whining lately is out of control, it just grates on my nerves. I have one that whines from the minute she gets up till she goes to bed. It will get better right? Right? :wine:

2. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Ugh.. it does get better but probably not before it shreds your nerves :lol:. Man.. one of my boys just had this whine/groan that hit the anger center of my brain. And he did it ALL. DAY. LONG. for months. Now they're back to playing and happy again.. not sure what the whining was all about!

3. fmcquinn

fmcquinn Well-Known Member

Oh I could've written this! My girls are in the midst of whine-a-palooza, and it's driving me insane!!! I look soooo forward to nap time. I also find taking them out distracts them immensely.

4. E's 3

E's 3 Well-Known Member

Mine are the same...they seem to take turns...one day one whines all day long the next day it's the other one. It drives me batty!!!!

5. smiley7

smiley7 Well-Known Member

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not alone! My son is going to kill me one day. He is a sweety pie when he wants to be but since he is not talking much at this point he WHINES all the time. I hope to god it gets better soon for all of us bc my patience is getting SUPER thin :)

6. bbyboo1323

bbyboo1323 Well-Known Member

ugh I so feel you on this. DD whines ALOT for me only and DS has started doing it more now..I wish it would stop. I thought it would get better, they would occupy themselves more, etc but they dont!! I STILL cant get cleaning, cooking, anything done when its just me and them. Most of the time DH has to pick up the slack because they are only happy if I am sitting on the couch with them. If they leave me and go play the second I stand up its screaming and hollering running back to me. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ohd1974

ohd1974 Well-Known Member

This too! I forgot about that part because my brain is fried from all the whining! I am so glad i am not alone.