Abdominal pulling already?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by scrappycindy, Nov 23, 2011.

1. scrappycindy

scrappycindy Well-Known Member

I'm only 6 weeks. I've noticed some muscle pulling in my lower abdomen. Could it be pregnancy related already? Like when I turn over in bed or sneeze... the burning muscle pain. I'm also feeling pretty sick. No vomiting, just the overall yuck feeling. At least I'm able to eat all this yummy holiday food! Come on 13 weeks! (that's when I felt normal again with the girls)

2. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

Absolutely! I remember being very amazed at how fast my belly was growing and how sore I was during the first trimester. I kept saying to myself that no way this could be happening so soon, but it was all because of the babies. My girls were my second, and I don't know if it was because they were my second pregnancy, or because it was twins, but my belly definitely was different the second time around early on.

3. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm sure it could be. I felt so heavy/bloated early on.

4. scrappycindy

Ok... so maybe I'm not going crazy! :)

5. scrappycindy

I'm feeling (and looking, to me) pretty bloated too. Ugh.

6. weegus

weegus Well-Known Member

It is probably your growing belly!! Is is crazy how quickly it grows the second time. I am already using the rubberband trick with all my pants because I cannot button them... and I am only 8 weeks (and 5 lbs heavier). Right around the 6 week mark, I started getting nauseaus and crampy... all day and night. And like you, I am able to eat but I just don't feel well at all. I just try to remind myself these are things that are supposed to happen and it gives me comfort that all is well!!

7. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

I had horrible muscle pulling starting from 5 weeks on with my singleton and the twins.