Survivor- One World

Discussion in 'General' started by Chrissy Nelson, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46039999/ns/today-entertainment/

That link says they will live as one tribe but seperate genders. Also looks like redemption island is gone.

2. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Should be interesting. I guess one person running redemption island the whole show wasn't what they originally intending. I don't like the boy/girl divide as it usually means they will mix the tribes up before the merge point.

3. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I just saw this today! :woo: I'm excited for the new season.

4. MichelleL

Premiere on now for the east coast! :woohoo:

5. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Those boys need to learn how to behave like men. There isn't a single one of them I am going to cheer for after they stole the supplies from the girls and then acted all offended when the girls wouldn't share the chickens. I'm sure the gender divide will only last a few episodes, but the damage will be done. If it doesn't, the girls are in big trouble.

I have a feeling that the girl that got hurt will sue. That challenge was dangerous. I seriously doubt they had practice runs on taking that fall. It is natural instinct to try and break a fall. It was pure luck that more of the women didn't end up seriously hurt since I think only 1 of them fell like they were instructed. I also think that the solution to finishing that challenge was easy, one of the guys that hadn't crossed the balance beam come down and sit by Jeff. Problem solved, numbers even, keep going.

6. Chrissy Nelson

I agree with that challenge being dangerous. If I am falling my hands are going out to brace me.

I do not really like any of these people. I think the women were kinda lame for not knowing how to make fire. I mean if I am giong out to the wilderness on Survivor I am going to practice making a fire at home.

7. MichelleL

I was not a fan of the first episode! So much drama already and I totally agree with everything you both said.

Jenn, I'll bet they made her practically sign her life away against lawsuits before she even went on the show. I was so sad for her.

I can't believe how crazy it is in both camps already!

8. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

Both teams seam whiny. The girls whined because the guys stole their stuff, the guys whined because they didn't get a chicken, etc.

The same beach concept could be interesting, but I hope the whining stops!

9. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I thought it was naiive of the men to expect loyalty of the women after stealing from them. I do not like the woman who is the mean Special Ed teacher- ugh.

10. Chrissy Nelson

What I find dumb is they want to go ahead and eat the chickens, you have not even been there for a day.

And they need to not make the immunity idols so easy to find.

11. Chrissy Nelson

Total snoozefest last night.

12. MichelleL

I agree Chrissy. I'm not liking this season so far. These girls need to get it together!

I don't like them being at one camp. It seems to take away so much from the game.

13. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Wow! I thought the women would be the whiny, hormonal bunch. Who gives a flying leap if the tribe knows the pecking order? By the looks of the previews next week, they are going to be mixing the tribes up.

14. Chrissy Nelson

Dumbest group ever to play Survivor on both the male and female sides. Why is everyone scared of Colton... vote him off he wont use the idol and he is gone.

15. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Exactly! Colton is so very annoying. I think the groups needed some veteran players to remind them how the game is played. At this point, I cannot say I am rooting for any of them.

16. cheezewhiz24

My DH can't stand the tribes this season b/c they are so dumb. :lol:

As to Colton, I originally sympathized with him before he got the idol gift. Now he is really repulsive. I don't think I could have voted with him had I been on that tribe. He's a pampered elitist who makes me want to throw up. I wish the men would get it together and get rid of him!

17. sulik110202

I was couldn't believe the stuff Colton was saying. From the previews doesn't it look like they are mixing the tribes? Hopefully Colton will get on a tribe without his buddies and will get voted off.

18. Chrissy Nelson

This episode was slightly interesting with the mixed up tribes.

19. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Yep. It showed that Colton is an idiot. I could understand when his weak self was voting off the strong guys, but to vote off the ONLY player on your whole team with a shred of physical capabilities? That tribe is in big trouble.

20. Chrissy Nelson

I wonder who is going to get hurt next week. Also I am not sure why everyone is so buddy with Colton.

21. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

My guess is Tarzan.

22. Chrissy Nelson

UGH Thank goodness!!!!

23. sulik110202

I thought Colton and Alicia (not sure on the spelling) were being so mean, just to be mean. I felt like I was watching a high school girls clique.

24. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I am glad he is gone, but I would have preferred it via a blindside.

1 person likes this.
  25. Chrissy Nelson

I wish they would have had to of voted first then merged.

26. cheezewhiz24

They are cruel and deserve to be voted off. I'm so glad Colten is gone and Alicia is left exposed to be next!

I go back and forth on Tarzan. That guy is interesting but really quite weak.

27. MichelleL

Soooo glad Colton is gone. :aggressive:

28. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I think they merged early because the numbers were 6 and 6. I don't think they were in their new tribes to form alliances. It is going to come down to who they are going to get to flip.

29. cheezewhiz24

Christina is a good bet.

30. sulik110202

I really hope the other girls don't take Alicia back into their alliance. She flipped to Colton's side right away and I so hope she gets voted off next.

31. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I think the genders know that the first side to yield is going to be in trouble with the numbers.

32. Chrissy Nelson

Can I just say that poop underwear thing was one of the funniest verbal exchanges on Surivior ever!!!

And I hope Leif wins the whole thing. I hate that people were screaming "Don't let the little guy beat you".

33. Chrissy Nelson

Ho Hum, this is a lame season....

34. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Anyone else think the girls are stupid for not getting rid of Tarzan? I think if he is in the final 3 he will win. The guys will vote for him as a slap in the face to the girls, and the girls on the jury will be upset about being voted out.

35. Chrissy Nelson

The blind side last night was THE BEST!! I think they are dumb for not getting rid of Tarzan but if he continues to lay low he might get in that final 3. However I think they will vote him out before the final 3. I think if him, Christina and one more person get together it would be sweet.