Wow time is flying

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by christinam, Aug 23, 2012.

1. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

It REALLY just hit me this afternoon that I have 12 weeks left. That's IF I make it to 36 weeks with these guys. I'm 24 weeks so really we could be holding babies in 10-12 weeks! OH MY! I suddenly feel like prepping!!! In a couple weeks I'll be saying 8-10 left!!!! Didn't I just pee on a stick and announce I was pregnant?!?!?! Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited to have these boys but geez this pregnancy is flying!

2. jewelliebird

jewelliebird Member

:) It was nice to read your post...I'm in the same boat! For some reason it's really hitting me right now & I'm starting to next like CRAZY! Congrats!

3. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

Isn't it great! I've probably said 12 weeks so many times but it's really hit me this afternoon. I'm looking forward to buying some baby stuff this coming week!

4. jewelliebird

jewelliebird Member

Lol yeah I'm definitely going shopping soon too. I've held off until now, but my mom is throwing my shower this weekend so I don't have to travel (10 hours away) any later in my pregnancy. After that I'm going to be a horse out of the gates at yard sales and consignment shops! I've just been staring at this list for months now and am excited to start crossing things off of it1

5. ttyt

ttyt Member

Congrats to you both!

I'm two weeks behind both of you but I know what you mean, the last ten weeks just flew by...can't wait to start shopping!

Hoping to make it it 37 weeks...

6. astewart0610

astewart0610 Well-Known Member

I'm glad time is flying for you guys, wish I could say the same!!!