Tips for sleeping better during pregnancy

Discussion in 'General' started by Osarta, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Osarta

Osarta Member

What are the ways to sleep better when you're pregnant?

2. Vinal

Vinal Member

It's normal to have trouble sleeping at any point during pregnancy. Avoid caffeine and chocolate. Especially in the late afternoon or evening, since they can keep you awake. Work it out. Getting some daily pregnancy exercise can make you sleepier at night.

3. Nelen

Nelen Member

First of all, try to reduce irregular or long daytime naps. Besides, comfortable pillows and mattress might be a pregnant woman's best friends. That's why it's important to change or buy new stuff. I can recommend you a good website, there is a wide choice, check it.

4. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

You need good food and a good place to sleep. I did not have problems with this

5. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

If you have sleep disorders and you can not sleep for a very long time, then try the wonderful lozenges with CBD oil as sold on the site hempworldstore.com. It helps me perfectly when taken before bedtime and they are absolutely safe, as they do not contain psychoactive substances and CBD concentration is optimal for a mild relaxing effect.