How can I fetch her to the new math tutor?

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by pearlly, Sep 15, 2019.

1. pearlly

pearlly Member

Hey, my niece is living with us. She is in grade 7. She is doing good in her academics except for math. For the past three months, she has been getting help from a private tutor, but it didn't really work for her. Her math score is still dropping.
    Her private tutor was experienced but he wasn't that good at treating small kids and also his teaching style wasn't that great or contemporary!
    Also, my niece had never taken those sessions seriously, maybe it is because the sessions were at our place!
    Anyhow, I'm not ready to give up, I'm planning to send her to a professional math tutor at Evoke Learning. I have already met the coach in person, he assured me to improve her scores within 3 months.
    The thing is she is an over pampered stubborn kid. She won't be willing to for any outside maths tuition. I have no idea about how to convince her.
    I trust the tutor, I'm sure she will love the new coach's way of teaching. But how can I fetch her there now? Any tips guys?
    In anticipation of a reply.
    Many thanks!

2. Robbe77Tunic

Robbe77Tunic New Member

Try telling her that it is for her studies and send her for a while. Once she gets used to stay she will go on her own. It is just the initial hesitation for anyone.

pearlly likes this.
  3. pearlly

pearlly Member

Thanks!

4. JeremyDenton

JeremyDenton Member

I think that there are some other ways to improve your daughter's education. You may pay for research paper at https://www.aresearchguide.com/pay-for-research-paper.html for example and this could be a solution for your daughter. If a private tutor can't help you, try this one. Maybe it works.