Ok, ladies! I know you got em...

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by cmccarthy, Nov 10, 2008.

1. cmccarthy

cmccarthy Well-Known Member

...I know that all of you secretly have hidden away your Angelina Jolie BFing pics.
    Whip em out ladies!
    Do you tandem or do one at a time?
    Here is mine...
    Tandem Nursing

2. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

3. Dielle

Dielle Well-Known Member

I never seemed to look so pretty when I was BFing (at least in photos, LOL). But I did take a few and cropped them to make this scrapbook LO. Oh, and I tandem nursed unless totally necessary, it was always verging on painful for me.

4. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

here's one that my MIL took & posted to facebook WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST!! :huh: d'oh! i kind of like the picture, i just wished she'd checked with me first before posting it. her excuse was that she didn't tag it - i was like, it's not going to take people very long to figure out who's boobs those are! i mean, is someone ELSE nursing my babies that i don't know about? :laughing:

5. MNTwinSquared

QUOTE(miss_bossy18 @ Nov 10 2008, 05:49 PM) [snapback]1064977[/snapback]
    here's one that my MIL took & posted to facebook WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST!!

Wow! it's a great picture but permission first!

6. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

Yes, my boobs are saggy... and my house is messy. :lol:

Attached Files:

• bf.jpg
      bf.jpg
      File size:
      45.6 KB
      Views:
  7. MNTwinSquared

QUOTE(twinboys07 @ Nov 10 2008, 07:55 PM) [snapback]1065161[/snapback]

Ahh... :wub: This is sooo sweet!

8. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

QUOTE(miss_bossy18 @ Nov 10 2008, 06:49 PM) [snapback]1064977[/snapback]
    here's one that my MIL took & posted to facebook WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST!!

OMG :eek: I would have been a bit upset!!!

I don't think I have any tandem pictures...

9. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

10. lbrooks

lbrooks Well-Known Member

QUOTE(sullivanre @ Nov 10 2008, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1065363[/snapback]
    This is me nursing Eli. I just started tandem in the last month, and I don't have any pics.

Is this your site?

Oh my goodness!! I love LOVE this thread. You are all so beautiful! Okay, my first one (just for fun) is me on TS trying to learn how to keep BF twinkies! The second one is a tandem shot...boy do I miss those boobs!

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u147/lieselb/onts.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u147/li...sonbigboobs.jpg

11. erinkontos

erinkontos Well-Known Member

All of your pictures are beautiful and make me want to cry - it's just so sweet!!!
    Thank you for starting this thread. I'm off to find some pictures tonight, and now I know I need to take more before we are done!

12. Fletchie

Fletchie Well-Known Member

Even though I ended up having to BF one/pump for the other, I loved tandem! This was about 2 1/2 months.

Tandem

13. sullivanre

QUOTE(girls! @ Nov 11 2008, 12:15 AM) [snapback]1065436[/snapback]
    Is this your site?

Oh my goodness!! I love LOVE this thread. You are all so beautiful! Okay, my first one (just for fun) is me on TS trying to learn how to keep BF twinkies! The second one is a tandem shot...boy do I miss those boobs!

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u147/lieselb/onts.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u147/li...sonbigboobs.jpg

Liesel, gee I had a very different image of you in my head. I had made you into a curly headed blonde.

Yep, that's my site. I'm building it slowly :) You can sign up to be a member if you like. Oddly enough I have the same forum program as Twinstuff. My DH bought it a long time ago for one of his bazillion websites, and when the twins were born I told him, I wanted to start and Mother's of Multiples site. I'm trying very hard to distinguish it from this site. :)

14. sullivanre

Great pics ladies! I need to take some picture of tandem nursing.

15. Melis

Melis Well-Known Member

Okay this was a long time ago 2 years to be exact but here I am Tandem

Also here are a couple of the last time @ 17 months old

Taylor

Payton

16. E&Msmom

E&Msmom Well-Known Member

I think I may be the only person who doesnt have any pictures of nursing them together! ahh! wait I might have one:
    Tandem

I think part of the reason is it was RARE! even with the pillow once they were bigger, they would distract one another, and there wasn't room for their legs, and one would always finish first and it was a disaster! I love all the pictures though :)

17. lbrooks

Well, Sullivan...that was months ago and I'm blonde now, but not curly (unfortunately).

The new pics are beautiful. Fun thread.

18. cmccarthy

cmccarthy Well-Known Member

First off I love all the pictures and APPLAUD every one of you for posting your beautiful pics!!! You truly are doing something amazing for your babies. It is nice to see some of the different styles used as well. Maybe by seeing some of these pics, it may help someone make the decision to breastfeed. I know that I was overwhelmed and didn't think I would be able to do it but now it's just a part of our routine and I CAN DO IT!

Thank you all for opening up your life and sharing something so personal with us.
    You are ALL beautiful!

19. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

I totally need to take a picture now, thank for the inspiration and for sharing!! I love seeing all the pics!

20. mrsriney00

mrsriney00 Well-Known Member

I love this thread! I always yelled at my hubby when he took the pics but he said we needed them for the memories. And now I love that he did.

Here's one

I know I have more but I can't find them. Now I'll be on the hunt!

Everyone looks so great! Love seeing the pics.

21. mmbadger

mmbadger Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twinboys07 @ Nov 10 2008, 09:55 PM) [snapback]1065161[/snapback]

LOL. Glad I'm not the only one :)

22. lbrooks

QUOTE(sassypants2+2 @ Nov 12 2008, 07:18 PM) [snapback]1068284[/snapback]
    I love this thread! I always yelled at my hubby when he took the pics but he said we needed them for the memories. And now I love that he did.

Here's one

I know I have more but I can't find them. Now I'll be on the hunt!

Everyone looks so great! Love seeing the pics.

I love all the pics, but this one might be my favorite! We are multi-tasking geniuses, us women!

23. erwelch

erwelch Well-Known Member

Geeze I have never even figured out how to put picts up yet. I have a mac and it always says the size is too big. I don't have any bf one's on public sites for that reason, just on my computer. any other mac users that can help me out, I'd love to add one to this post.

Erin

24. RachelJoy

RachelJoy Well-Known Member

Funny - I was just lurking here, as it's been over 3 years since I stopped BFing, but I do have some photos . . .

Clarissa and Elliot breastfeeding

Wow, I haven't looked at that in ages . . . boy were my boobs big (compared to now anyhow!)

I had no qualms about BF in front of anyone. Somewhere I have a similar picture that my dad took. I also remember once forcing my BIL to sit with me so if one of the babies started spitting up there would be someone to grab him/her (BIL is not married and has no kids and was completely freaked out).

Debbie - I am so impressed that you could actually work on the computer while tandem feeding! I couldn't do anything but watch TV or listen to books on tape.

Rachel

25. MNTwinSquared

QUOTE(RachelJoy @ Nov 13 2008, 02:01 PM) [snapback]1069155[/snapback]
    Funny - I was just lurking here, as it's been over 3 years since I stopped BFing, but I do have some photos . . .

Clarissa and Elliot breastfeeding

Great Title! :laughing: "Rachel's Boobs" :D

26. kirstenanch

kirstenanch Well-Known Member

What a great thread! I don't have any breastfeeding pictures at all...how sad! I only did tandem a few times; it just never worked very well for me.

27. MNTwinSquared

Here is a picture of my dd nursing her baby. YOu can find it HERE on my blog! :) ISn't she the cutest thing?!

28. lah17

lah17 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(JicJac @ Nov 15 2008, 09:46 PM) [snapback]1072144[/snapback]
    Here is a picture of my dd nursing her baby. YOu can find it HERE on my blog! :) ISn't she the cutest thing?!

SO cute!! My 5 year old has done the same thng and it's adorable.

Lisa

29. sullivanre

That's so cute!!

30. mamaleah

mamaleah Well-Known Member

Very cute! My girls do the same and I get such a kick out of it! But the best was when my 2 year old was nursing our big rat halloween decoration...big black plastic rat with nasty teeth and long tail...so funny, she was burping him by the time I got the camera :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

31. zndsmom

zndsmom Well-Known Member

QUOTE(mamaleah @ Nov 18 2008, 02:20 PM) [snapback]1076013[/snapback]
    Very cute! My girls do the same and I get such a kick out of it! But the best was when my 2 year old was nursing our big rat halloween decoration...big black plastic rat with nasty teeth and long tail...so funny, she was burping him by the time I got the camera :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That's hilarious! What a visual.. :rotflmbo:

32. annelily2000

annelily2000 Well-Known Member

Neat thread. I never did tandem much until they became mobile and able to burp themselves but here is one I found.
    View attachment 4712

ETA: did not realize it was so small...sorry.

33. SommerNyte

SommerNyte Well-Known Member