Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by littletwinmom, Jan 3, 2009.

1. littletwinmom

littletwinmom Well-Known Member

View attachment 4994

I never post pics, so this tells you how bad I want your opinion! I am 20 weeks today and I feel absolutely enormous and I'm already getting slightly uncomfortable. I thought a singleton pregnancy would be a breeze compared to my twin pregnancy. I've had bad morning sickness, two colds, and two cases of the stomach flu since I've been pregnant, and I'm only half way through.

I just worry about being able to take care of the twins for the next several months. My DH and inlaws are a big help, but I'm the SAHM that is with them the majority of the time. I remember my OB telling me when I was preggo with twins that at my size, I probably wouldn't carry a singleton to term. I'm 5'1" with a small frame. Guess this baby is just starting to seem a lot more real.

Attached Files:

2. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I think you look great! Don't stress...and enjoy being pregnant.

Do you know what you are having?

3. Dielle

Dielle Well-Known Member

I think you look amazing! I'm a week farther along than you and probably as big, but my twinskin is BAD, so no pics from me. I do feel a lot bigger than I ever remember with my oldest 3. But then I've had twins and this is baby #6. Maybe things are just all stretched out, so the baby's "hangin' out" more. Oh, and I'm 5'6".

4. hot2trottt4u

hot2trottt4u Well-Known Member

you look Great! Love the Belly Pic

5. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

Awe, you look wonderful! Great belly pic!

6. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

OMG!!! You look WONDERFUL!!! I love it! :)

7. twinsohmy

twinsohmy Well-Known Member

I think I was about like that wen I was 20 weeks or so. You look great.

8. snoopytwins

snoopytwins Well-Known Member

You look fantastic and certainly not huge too me.

9. littletwinmom

littletwinmom Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for the replies. Think I'm just going through a little pity party phase of this pregnancy. I just thought it'd be easier and I'd be smaller than the twin one. Oh well!

10. happybearsfan

happybearsfan Well-Known Member

oh my goodness, you are SO skinny and then you have the perfect baby belly! You look amazing!

11. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

I agree you have a cute belly!

12. valentinetwins

valentinetwins Well-Known Member

I'm not even 20 wks yet and I look very similar to you. I too thought that this pregnancy would be easier because it was just one but so far it has been a bit more difficult. I'm definently showing much sooner with this one as well. Hugs.