Nursery pics

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by memillner, Jan 21, 2009.

1. memillner

memillner Active Member

I searched on the forum for a thread like this but couldn't find anything really so I thought if anyone wanted to share pics of their nurseries I would greatly appreciate it. We're having a hard time decideing where would be best for both cribs, decorations, and murals. The room is almost finished ready to decorate and I just need some help.
    Thanks in advance.

2. zanybebe

zanybebe Well-Known Member

I have ordered my sheets for the cribs and after they come in my nursery will be finished and I will post a picture. My boy/girl room is cream and black with a little bit of color. Hopefully I will have them this week!

3. heather.anne.henderson

heather.anne.henderson Well-Known Member

Mine is going to be a jungle theme, however the comforters are the same but different colors so the room will be painted a neutral color and then i will paint some of the animals over their cribs. We dont have much room two cribs, an armoire, and a changing dresser. So there isnt alot of wall space left to decorate. We have not even started to do their rooms yet because it is our office right now, but I plan on kicking my husband out of there next weekend and hopefully he can paint. Their furniture is all sitting in my game room!

4. newtothis

newtothis Well-Known Member

i tried doing a search and it was very confusing for me.

are there any nursery pics anywhere?

5. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Here is a past thread on B/G nursery ideas. :)

6. carisa

carisa Well-Known Member

If you click on the link to my blog in my signature you will see our pictures of our boy/girl nursery. We did two rooms. One room has both cribs and a bookcase. The other room has the chair, ottoman, and changing table.

7. dtomecko

dtomecko Well-Known Member

Here's a couple pictures of ours, it only shows one side of the room, but the second crib is on the wall opposite the one you are seeing. The first picture is when we first finished the room. The second is when they were here and I added their names above their cribs.

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp300/d...ko/P1010006.jpg

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp300/d...ko/P6250094.jpg

ETA: Oh yeah, and the comforter hung above the changing table did not last long. They kept yanking it down, so it's stored away in the closet now.

8. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

We did a pink and blue theme with white furniture and a Patchwork quilt bedding that was from Pottery Barn Kids that came in a blue version a pink version. This was 4-years ago though. Sorry, these aren't the greatest pictures but you get the idea.

I attached some pictures.

Attached Files:

9. Melis

Melis Well-Known Member

Nicole I love the idea that is so cute!

10. memillner

memillner Active Member

Thank you so much for sharing your nursery pics with me. Everyone's rooms look amazing. I was just trying to get an idea of how to position the cribs. Whether they'd be better together as in side by side or seperated a bit. Also where to put the changing table in accordance to the cribs etc...
    Keep em coming!!! :D

11. NicoleT

QUOTE(Melis @ Jan 21 2009, 10:45 PM) [snapback]1156980[/snapback]
    Nicole I love the idea that is so cute!

Thanks! :)

12. carisa

carisa Well-Known Member

I know, it's hard trying to figure out how to position the cribs. We ended up doing side by side and it's actually really cute! It's like one wall of crib(s)! We didn't use matching sheets, but we did make sure that they coordinate and look nice next to eachother. I can't believe how long it took us to find bedding that coordinated.

13. NicoleT

I had a hard time with positioning our cribs too. They didn't fit side-by-side and since we went with a larger dresser it was hard to get them on each wall. So we had to do one go up against the wall and then the other one kind of jetted out. At first I thought it was funky, but in the end I liked the way it broke up the room and everything wasn't pushed up against every single available wall space.

14. memillner

memillner Active Member

Right now we have the cribs on the same wall but divided by a window and table. Then the changing table/ dresser adjacent to the cribs and a high boy dresser across the room. There is a whole wall left open for toy boxes and a glider rocker area. I thought about putting them side by side but then on either side of the window was cute too. Decisions!

15. slr814

slr814 Well-Known Member