birthday invitation

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by twinnerbee, Jun 20, 2009.

1. twinnerbee

twinnerbee Well-Known Member

Let me know what you think of this so far...it's a work in progress that I have to mail by Monday. I took the photos yesterday when we finally had a moment of sun (and got the babies a little muddy in the process), and now I need to figure out what to write. I'm open to changing the position of the photos (but I thought the one I had as the largest made it easier to fit a little bit of writing. I can also change it to leave more empty space for words if I need it. Any thoughts? I can always do the "double the kisses, double the fun, DD & DS are turning 1" or something similar...

Attached Files:

2. nadana77

nadana77 Well-Known Member

Your twins are ADORABLE :) The pictures came out wonderful!
    I like your wording that you came up with. We used "Double the Cake & Double the Fun, Lacy & Logan are turing 1"
    Good Luck on your decission.

3. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

What precious babies. :wub: :wub: Great pictures. I like the wording you suggested above. :good:

The only thing I would change, in my opinion, is the big picture. I would either put the one where your dd's hands are up in the air or the one where it looks like your ds is helping her with something. :wub:

4. Halseyse

Halseyse Well-Known Member

Such sweet pictures!! I don't have any ideas about the wording though.

5. luvinit

luvinit Well-Known Member

your babies are absolutely adorable. I like your wording too. I would go wih it.

6. gustketwins

gustketwins Well-Known Member

Hey what or where are you printing the pictures from. I like the lay out and we will soon have a birthday.

7. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

OMG! Those pictures are adorable :wub: I wouldn't worry about the wording with such cute photos of your little ones!!! :lol:

8. brookbranplus2

brookbranplus2 Well-Known Member

Sooo cute! I think your doing a great job so far.

9. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:wub: too cute!

no suggestions on the wording. i agree with PP though - i don't think it'll matter much with such adorable babies. ;)

10. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Love, love, love the pictures! They are so adorable. Whatever writing you choose be sure to share the final result!

11. christie76

christie76 Well-Known Member

The pics came out great. I used the double the cake, double the fun...