Well, It's Official...They're TWO!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by serranoboys, Jun 25, 2009.

1. serranoboys

serranoboys Well-Known Member

So this is REALLY late (their birthday was on the 17th) but things have been nuts. The party was a HUGE success! We held it at a nature center-there's a nature trail, a park, covered picnic area, and a bunny petting session for all the little ones. We had about 11 early two-year-olds and 1 four-year-old and there were NO MELTDOWNS! It was a dream. I didn't get many pictures (only ones of them eating pizza...wth???) but I doubt that I will forget this one. I do have video of the bunny petting part.

So the first year was a breeze for me but man, this second year has been a doozey! I can't thank you ladies enough for all the support. Here's a before and after of the boys from their first birthday to now.

View attachment 5741

View attachment 5742

Attached Files:

2. carmenandwhittsmom

carmenandwhittsmom Well-Known Member

First off... :welcome: They are adorable as usual. Happy Belated Birthday to them!

3. 2plusbgtwins

2plusbgtwins Well-Known Member

:birthday: :bday:

Congrats on making it through the second year!
    They are such big boys! and cute too!

4. JessiePlus2

JessiePlus2 Well-Known Member

:birthday: (belated!) They have grown up so much in the past year! Thanks for sharing pictures.

5. nadana77

nadana77 Well-Known Member

Happy Belated Birthday :)
    They are sooo adroable and have grown up soo fast!

6. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

OMG SHUT UP! ALREADY???
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!

7. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:bday: Boys!!!

Welcome to 2-4!! :woo:

8. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

They are so handsome! :birthday: Braxton and Caleb!

9. DarciH

DarciH Well-Known Member

OK, I swear I was just thinking about you guys--I knew that you had June b-days too but couldn't remember the exact date. I've said it before...but I've simply no idea where the last two years went. Seems we were all just posting stuff about bottles/nursing, no sleep, spit-up, infant stuff, etc. :drown:

I just love your photography--Max & Ava will be two this coming Monday (6/29). If you lived closer I'd hire you to come take pictures!

So glad their party was a success...we're having ours Sunday. :)

hugs to all,
    Darci

10. Buttercup1

Buttercup1 Well-Known Member

:bday: Caleb and Braxton!

And congrats to you for surviving! :drinks:

11. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Braxton & Caleb! :yahoo: Wow, they are adorable as ever. (Great photos too, btw.)

12. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! Great pictures...they've grown alot!!

13. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I remember when you posted the pic of hubby sleeping with one or both of them on his chest after they were born!! :wub: So cute!!!

Can't believe they are 2!!!

:bday: Braxton and Caleb :birthday:

14. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

:bday: Braxton & Caleb!!

They are gorgeous, Larami! I can't believe how big they're getting!

15. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

:birthday: BRAXTON!!

:birthday: CALEB!!

What gorgeous pictures of them!! :wub:

16. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

Larami, welcome to the 2-4! Your boys are adorable as always... and wow... your photographs are just fantastic! It is so neat to see the before and after of B & C; they look so grown up.

17. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

Happy, happy birthday Braxton & Caleb! Welcome to 2-4! :)

I was thinking about you guys, and didn't get my act together to post on their actual birthday. Larami, did you find this birthday bittersweet? I remember the whole group of us having a crisis at their first birthdays, LOL! But now, I find myself just glad that they're growing and becoming more independent...

Love the pictures, as always. Gorgeous, gorgeous boys.

18. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Belated Birthday Wishes to you handsome little men!

19. ceb023

ceb023 Well-Known Member

[SIZE=14pt] :birthday: Happy Birthday Braxton and Caleb!!!! :birthday: [/SIZE]

Awesome party, by the way. For the next week all I heard B&J saying was "I go Braxton and Caleb's house again!! (they think you guys live there) They have bugs! They have snakes! They have turtles! They have CUPCAKES!" It really was a cool place, we're going to have to visit again sometime.

20. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Braxton! :birthday:

Happy Birthday Caleb! :birthday:

Wow, I can't believe they are 2!

21. serranoboys

serranoboys Well-Known Member

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

QUOTE(DarciH @ Jun 25 2009, 07:26 PM) [snapback]1368658[/snapback]
    I just love your photography--Max & Ava will be two this coming Monday (6/29). If you lived closer I'd hire you to come take pictures!
    hugs to all,
    Darci

Thanks so much! Yes, that would be fun :).

QUOTE(dfaut @ Jun 26 2009, 04:27 AM) [snapback]1369455[/snapback]
    I remember when you posted the pic of hubby sleeping with one or both of them on his chest after they were born!! :wub: So cute!!!

Can't believe they are 2!!!

:bday: Braxton and Caleb :birthday:

I was just thinking about that one too! DH and I were talking about how we'd give anything for them to just fall asleep on us for 30 minutes!!! They want no parts of lying down anymore :(.

QUOTE(Becca34 @ Jun 26 2009, 05:05 PM) [snapback]1370056[/snapback]
    Happy, happy birthday Braxton & Caleb! Welcome to 2-4! :)

I was thinking about you guys, and didn't get my act together to post on their actual birthday. Larami, did you find this birthday bittersweet? I remember the whole group of us having a crisis at their first birthdays, LOL! But now, I find myself just glad that they're growing and becoming more independent...

Love the pictures, as always. Gorgeous, gorgeous boys.

Becca, NOTHING about this birthday was bitter :lol: . At this point I'm counting down the years 'til free pre-school!

QUOTE(ceb023 @ Jun 26 2009, 07:07 PM) [snapback]1370242[/snapback]
    [SIZE=14pt] :birthday: Happy Birthday Braxton and Caleb!!!! :birthday: [/SIZE]

Awesome party, by the way. For the next week all I heard B&J saying was "I go Braxton and Caleb's house again!! (they think you guys live there) They have bugs! They have snakes! They have turtles! They have CUPCAKES!" It really was a cool place, we're going to have to visit again sometime.

Too cute. We were so very glad to see you guys! Carrie, you won't believe this but I JUST NOW gave them their name books :lol: ...two days after their second birthday! How lame is that?