Here we are...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by DarciH, Jun 29, 2009.

1. DarciH

DarciH Well-Known Member

Can't believe this day has arrived - but here we are, alive and (99% of the time) well at TWO.

I love when people do this, so for your viewing pleasure...thanks for looking. :) (Also didn't have time to sort or tag, so these will likely show up in random order).

Have a great day all,
    Darci

Attached Files:

2. bkpjlp

bkpjlp Well-Known Member

Very cute! And I just have to say, Max is the spitting image of a 3 yr old in my daughter's daycare class. Apparently has an older twin out there! They have the same eye color, shape, expression, hair color. I would post a picture if I could of his "twin" but it probably wouldn't be good if I went to daycare and took a picture of some kid who wasn't mine, and posted it on the internet. :lol:

3. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:bday: Max & Ava!

4. nadana77

nadana77 Well-Known Member

:birthday: Max & Ava
    They have grown so much and are sooo cute :)

5. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

:birthday: Max & Ava
    The pictures were fun to see. :wub:

6. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

:bday:

Congrats on another wonderful year!! Your children are simply gorgeous.

7. DarciH

DarciH Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twinboys07 @ Jun 30 2009, 03:29 AM) [snapback]1374920[/snapback]
    :bday:

Congrats on another wonderful year!! Your children are simply gorgeous.

Awww, thank you Erin and all for your sweet comments and well wishes...now we'll see if we can survive the NEXT two years, LOL

8. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

:birthday: MAX!!

:birthday: AVA!!

:welcome: to 2-4 momma!! Those pictures were adorable, they are just SO cute!! :wub: It looks like they really enjoyed the cake. :D

9. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Max! Happy Birthday Ava!

They were so incredibly sweet as newborns, and I remember those first-birthday cake pictures like they were yesterday. And, too funny how they're looking at their second-birthday cake in awe, LOL.

One of these days we'll get our kiddos together! Looking forward to swapping stories with you over the next year. :)

10. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:bday: Ava and Max!!

Great pictures, they are beautiful!! :wub:

11. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

:bday: Max & Ava!!

12. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday! 2 is fun! :birthday: We were 3 yesterday too!

13. DarciH

DarciH Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Becca34 @ Jun 30 2009, 01:20 PM) [snapback]1375231[/snapback]
    Happy Birthday Max! Happy Birthday Ava!

They were so incredibly sweet as newborns, and I remember those first-birthday cake pictures like they were yesterday. And, too funny how they're looking at their second-birthday cake in awe, LOL.

One of these days we'll get our kiddos together! Looking forward to swapping stories with you over the next year. :)

I'm thinking the NEXT two years will be doozies I'm afraid! Probably will make the first two seem somewhat tame and uneventful, LOL. Ah yes, the cake... (good ol' Costco) It's a wonder we didn't have two little faceprints in it. It came very close!

A big yes on the getting together part...we'll make it happen someday, some way. :drinks:

14. DarciH

DarciH Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Sarah© @ Jun 30 2009, 07:49 PM) [snapback]1375883[/snapback]
    Happy Birthday! 2 is fun! :birthday: We were 3 yesterday too!

Oh?! How cool! We've got four little 'crabs'! :-D