What to do with his hair

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by becasquared, Jul 14, 2009.

1. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

How wrong would it be for me to give Royce a mohawk? :stir:

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Not wrong at all. I see lots of little boys (2-3 yrs old) with mohwaks around here, especially in the summer. It seems to be the in style for the toddler boy set!

3. becasquared

You're supposed to *dis*courage me, not *en*courage. :D

But he's not had a real haircut yet! (I do need to see if I still have the clippers at the house or if my husband took them with him to VA already)

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh sorry, then no don't do it. Bad, bad idea :) Get him his first real sweet boy hair cut :wub:

5. twinnerbee

twinnerbee Well-Known Member

Just had to show you DS's first mohawk...but his hair just grew in that way :)

Attached Files:

6. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

I see no moral issue with a baby mohawk.

My poor DS has basically a head of cowlicks. We just have them shave it all over with a level 3. He looks like a marine or something. I honestly don't think he will ever be able to wear his hair any other way because it grows straight out in a dozen different directions. It's awful - poor little guy. But, you can see from my avi that he looks pretty darn cute!

7. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

Not wrong at all. I see little boys with mohawks all the time!

8. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

I don't think its wrong at all. But that might be because one of my DDs had a mohawk for the first 5 months of her life (Meara Mohawk!!!). I think little boys look really cute like that :)

9. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

I think fauxhawks and frohawks are all the rage these days. Maybe that means you shouldn't do it. You don't wanna be too trendy. :ibiggrin:

1 person likes this.
  10. becasquared

And *that* sealed the deal. How did you know what button to push? :p