2009 Santa Photos

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by miss_bossy18, Nov 26, 2009.

1. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

hey all!

we thought we'd start a 2009 Santa photos sticky - please add your links to this thread when you have them. can't wait to see everyone's kiddos!

here's mine to start:

2009 Santa photo

the girls wouldn't sit anywhere near Santa unless i was there, so i got to be in the photo too! :laughing: we also took the picture with my sister and her little guy.

1 person likes this.
  2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Adorable picture, Rachel :wub: I will upload mine tomorrow :)

3. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

Here is Max & Lily. We got lucky because there was no line and Lily didn't cry with her terrible stranger anxiety right now. It was a good day. View attachment 6119

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  4. miss_bossy18

:wub: lovely Kristen! they have such beautiful smiles.

5. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

omg so cute! i did one of all 4 kids but im going to the mall and getting 2 separate ones so they each have more face time:)

6. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

Here is our Santa picture :rofl: This is exactly why we don't pay pay to see Santa.

7. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Kristin and Brigette- too cute :wub:

8. me_and_my_boy

me_and_my_boy Well-Known Member

Go with no great expectations :laughing: . Mine did fine at 6 months old. Next year at 18 months I have a wonderful picture of them crying -- LOL. At 2.5 years old, they woulnd't even go near him. Last year at 3.5 they were timid, but sat on his lap and smiled for a picture. This year at 4.5, no problems. You might want to get dressed up and expect to be in the picture.

Just have fun with it and good luck!
    Mendy

9. maybell

maybell Well-Known Member

Here is a collage of pictures from our first Santa day this year....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3PzYAwDo3-Q/Sx3KRJVx9WI/AAAAAAAAB9E/EfeBAzlnwxE/s1600-h/Christmas-Santa+-+Page+038.jpg

Neither twin was very excited... and our dd was having a bad day even with our friends kids...

10. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

We have a wonderful Santa at our local mall, a really kind man who takes time to talk to each kid -- and this is our sixth year seeing him! The people taking the photos are lousy, so the pictures are always bad -- sometimes they've let me snap a couple of my own.

Here is this year:

2009 Santa

And, here are previous years:

11. miss_bossy18

:wub: so cute! the crying pictures really are a right of passage aren't they?? :laughing:

Becca - what a great Santa! i always love the ones with real beards.

12. foppa2102

foppa2102 Well-Known Member

here's the facebook link to my girls' picture from yesterday. poor things... lol
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30843992&id=1441833201

13. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

Becca~ You look like you always get the same Santa!

We went this morning and Santa was terrifying so I had to be in the picture too.

Here's our pic: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2927691&l=661077074f&id=577917729

14. foppa2102

foppa2102 Well-Known Member

Great pictures, all of them! Nadia seems to have a calming effect on your twins... her smile is so serene and she's beautiful.

15. christencameron

christencameron Well-Known Member

Here's our Santa pic for this year! Carter loved talking to Santa and Claire is my easy-going girl so she didn't have any problem sitting on Santa's lap, but Elaina, on the other hand, was terrified and screamed when I tried to sit her on his lap. So instead of having a screaming baby in the pic I decided to join the group!

16. trudyhm@att.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

I can't believe my two didn't scream when they got sat in Santa's lap! The pacis helped and we popped them down for ten seconds and then whisked them away. My office had Santa at the Christmas party so that made it much easier.

Santa photo

17. miss_bossy18

one+twins2be - your link doesn't seem to be working.

18. San12

San12 Well-Known Member

I thought I'd share mine :) hmmm didn't work

19. jenniferkkelly

jenniferkkelly Well-Known Member

Here's mine.... http://www.facebook.com/#/photo.php?pid=4609946&id=740506954

DD hated Santa, but DS loved him. Go figure...twins...as different as night and day!

20. AngelKLP13

AngelKLP13 Well-Known Member

21. miss_bossy18

:wub: what a beautiful family! and definitely better late than never. ;)

22. TamaraLou23

TamaraLou23 Member