Where can I buy....

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by twinzmom2b, Apr 15, 2007.

1. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

I want to put my girls in pink tutu's and frilly party hats for their 2nd birthday pics! Hehehe!!! Where can I find some CHEAP pink tutu's?

Edit: I need size 18-24 months...possibly a 2T

2. LmSjt915

LmSjt915 Well-Known Member

They have them on ebay, but not very cheap...like $25 apeice. I was going to get them for the girls' pictures too but haven't been inclined to spend the money. Sorry, I wish I could be more help!

3. sherrie75

sherrie75 Well-Known Member

It depends on what kind of tutu's you are looking for. I make them and they are realitively inexpensive (I will attach a picture of the ones I made for the girls halloween pictures). You can also buy dance/gymnastic types at Walmart. I have found single ribbon tutu's at the dollar store, dilly dallies, and honks as well.
    Here is the best picture I can find of the black and yellow tutu I made for Tressa's bee costume View attachment 109

Attached Files:

4. LmSjt915

LmSjt915 Well-Known Member

I LOVE it Sherrie! How do you go about making one? Is there a certain pattern to use?

5. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

Walmart has a really cute one for less then $10.00

6. twinzmom2b

QUOTE(Trish_e @ Apr 15 2007, 06:57 PM) [snapback]220916[/snapback]
    Walmart has a really cute one for less then $10.00

Yeah, I saw that one, but they only carry it in XS/S and S/M....too big for my girls...what a bummer too b/c they are really cute!

7. betseeee

betseeee Well-Known Member

I'm 99% sure I just saw some at H&M - do you have one near you?

8. team_double.trouble

team_double.trouble Well-Known Member

9. twinzmom2b

QUOTE(betseeee @ Apr 16 2007, 11:47 AM) [snapback]221557[/snapback]
    I'm 99% sure I just saw some at H&M - do you have one near you?

What is H&M? Never heard of it...unless it's an abbreviation for something and I'm clueless :)

I found WAY cute ones at Children's Place for only $4.99 on clearance. They are out of stock online and I called 3 stores within a 30 mile radius of here and they are all out too. I'm so bummed, those were perfect! Guess I will start hitting the dollar stores.

10. twinsohmy

twinsohmy Well-Known Member

Target sells dance clothes, not sure if they will be small enough.

11. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

QUOTE(twinzmom2b @ Apr 16 2007, 10:09 AM) [snapback]221946[/snapback]
    What is H&M? Never heard of it...unless it's an abbreviation for something and I'm clueless :)

I found WAY cute ones at Children's Place for only $4.99 on clearance. They are out of stock online and I called 3 stores within a 30 mile radius of here and they are all out too. I'm so bummed, those were perfect! Guess I will start hitting the dollar stores.

I have one from Children's place, the are SO cute!! That's what Ali was wearing for her birthday!! If you can find another one, maybe you could borrow ours - I'm not done with it, but I could part with it for a few weeks. Eta: Mine is 12 mos. They are kinda big though!! Did you check ebay?

12. betseeee

betseeee Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twinzmom2b @ Apr 16 2007, 04:09 PM) [snapback]221946[/snapback]

LOL! H&M is a chain of stores that came from Sweden. It's trendy stylish stuff but cheap. Kind of like Old Navy with a Euro twist, only more stylish. http://www.hm.com/us/. What size do you need? I have a Children's Place and an H&M within a 3-minute walk of the office I am working at 3 days a week, and I'll be there tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm all too happy to find an excuse to pop in. ;-)