Favorite Apps For Preschoolers

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by cm301263, Feb 25, 2015.

1. cm301263

cm301263 Well-Known Member

Could everyone who downloads apps on their ipads...share with me your favorite educational apps?

2. rissakaye

rissakaye Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I work in a kindergarten room. One of the best that we have used is "Letter School".  It teaches correct letter formation.  If you happen to know what writing program your district uses (Zaner-Bloser, Handwriting Without Tears, etc.) you can even change it to match what they'll be taught in school.

Marissa

3. cm301263

cm301263 Well-Known Member

We downloaded that app that you recommended Letter School and my boys love it! It is terrific thanks! Are there any others that you find to be nice?

4. rissakaye

rissakaye Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I don't know of any more for preschool age.  I'm glad you like that one. Since I'm in a kinder room currently, the other apps are a bit older.

We did have a resource teacher go ahead and pay to get the abcmouse on our computers.  It was really good.  I don't know if they have an app.

Marissa

5. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

They do and my kids like it. :)

6. justinkerns

justinkerns New Member

Kids learn quickly when learning turns into a Gaming Fun. Nowadays, many educational applications have been developed for the purpose of learning by playing. My 3 year old niece is going to preschool, where teachers are using educational gaming apps for teaching kids, which surely results into kids gaining interest in learning educational things with fun. Educational game apps they use are: - Sentence Monkey Pirate, Spelling bee, Big describer, Fast English, etc. My niece was not fond of learning things before but, after introducing the concept of educational apps she is now showing interest in learning the things. Her preschool has also updated all the curriculum activities they hold online on their website.

7. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

You are absolutely right, it is important for children to learn to use modern technologies for education, even at the initial stages. This is a very competent approach. Modern students have a lot of advantages and can use online courses or essay writing service. This guarantees excellent academic performance and increases the level of knowledge.

8. Andrew Hams

Andrew Hams Member

I spend a lot of time investing in cryptocurrency and learning how to trade, so I don't have time for stupid writing assignments for the university. The paperwritingpro.com service is ready to complete an essay for me in just 3 days. You can make an audit, but you hardly need it, because professionals work there