I haven't been on in quite some time.

Discussion in 'General' started by monie rose, Aug 18, 2016.

1. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

Love the new look!

My twins are 10 and on the 1st they start 5th grade. Some time between now and then we should be welcoming their nephew. Yep, I'm going to be a grandma! I was told by one of my friends that I am just destined to have boys as I had 5 boys and my grandchild is also a boy.

My youngest son turns 7 soon and starts first grade and on the 6th I start college again. I have not been in school since Spring 2005 because I was just too tired in August 2005 to sign up for classes. Later that month was when I found out I was pregnant and that it could be twins. Lol

My oldest son is 22 and moved out with his girlfriend in May. They are the ones expecting a baby.

My second son just turned 20 last month and is doing well in the group home and loves working (day treatment facility with small jobs for special needs people). We had him graduate high school in June even though he could have stayed another year.

2. Thomas

Thomas Member

Welcome back! We have a few features in the works and traffic has been up overall.

3. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

Thank you!

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats on being a grandma! Glad you and the family are doing well!

5. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations!! That's so exciting!

6. stefwebb

stefwebb Well-Known Member

I haven't been on here in years either, but a recent FB post sent me back to check in. Congratulations! You have a lot to be excited about!