25 weeks 2cm 50% & contractions (scared)

Discussion in 'General' started by babygrace2432, Mar 1, 2017.

1. babygrace2432

babygrace2432 New Member

hey guys. I'm new here and just looking for similar experiences (mainly to ease my mind a little). I'm currently 25 weeks with fraternal boys and was rushed to L&D Friday with contractions that couldn't stop. Thankfully they where able to stop them and gave me steroids just incase. It was terrifying. I just had a baby 8 months ago so they said I'm extremely high risk for PTL and prepare to possibly not make it past 30 weeks. I'm so scared to have my boys at 30 weeks. I have an ultrasound tomorrow and will have my cervix measured but I think no matter what I'll still be so nervous 24/7 and every cramp, pain or discomfort I'll think I'm in labor. Anyone else in this situation or had their twins at 28-30 weeks? I'm just praying we make it to at least 32 weeks now.

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I did not have my twins that early. Hugs to you and keep us posted when you can. I hope those babies stay cooking!

3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I went into preterm labor at 31 weeks and they were able to stop the contractions with medication, gave me the steroid shot and put me on strict bed rest, that worked to keep them in until 35.5 weeks, they were born perfectly healthy. Please keep us posted!!

kingeomer likes this.