Late on milestones?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Avana, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Avana

Avana New Member

My fraternal twins are almost 10 months old. They don't sit up on their own or stand on their own even while holding onto something. But they crawl laugh talk hold their bottles eat baby food. Anyone else have this?did they ever do it or no?

2. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I honestly cant remember when my two reached milestones-I'm far out of the baby stage with nearly 10 year olds-hopefully someone will respond that's had a baby more recent than me. I did Google and they are a bit behind but probably not concerning. I'd visit with your pediatrician at your next appointment if you are worried. I had one that did everything early and one that did everything a bit late. They are still this way.
    Anyway-you can Google milestones by age-but don't dig too deep or you could scare yourself unnecessarily.
    I'm sure it wont belong and those two will be running in different directions! *hugs*

3. KamaMoca

KamaMoca Member

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes, Fritz. At least it's a blessing that the tree did not seriously damage your house. And that you have a neighbor who will help.