Do my kids have anger issues?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by igotboys, Sep 9, 2017.

1. igotboys

igotboys Member

We have identical two year old twin boys that I know just hit the age of that they're going to start Lily testing bounds. They cry to get most anything they want shrieking very loudly as they know that that's the best way for them to get something. Whenever my wife and I drop them off at their grandparents or someone watching them they tell us they don't do anything wrong they don't fight they don't scream they don't cry or whine however whenever we get home immunity turns into scream War 3. Is this normal? Something we are doing wrong? Early sign of anger issues? When my wife and I have them alone while they're not perfect they don't go into the fits that they do when we get back from leaving them with others. When they're with us they do have times they fight with their brother that they get put in timeout and times that they are a little more whiny than most but in the situation I'm talking about they almost don't want anything to do with us and they cry constantly for anything and everything for the first hour that we come back. After that they slowly settle down but it may take 1 to 3 hours for that to happen. I would just like to know everyone thought. Is it something we need to do different or are doing wrong? Or is this just normal? Okay guys

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I would say that it sounds like your boys are normal. I know my kids have felt more comfortable letting it all out for me and my husband and then were sweet angels for other people.