New to forum and twins :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Celine Beunier, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Celine Beunier

Celine Beunier New Member

We just found out we are having twins last week so are very much in the discovery phase! I am 14 weeks.
    We have another child so used to dealing with babies...but one at a time!

All advice appreciated really - currently figuring out for EVERYTHING - sleeping arrangements, strollers, how you breastfeed 2, how older children cope (our other son is 4 in June)

Nice to meet you all!

Celine

Yelisaveta91 likes this.
  2. Yelisaveta91

Yelisaveta91 Member

Hi Celine.
    Your post is from few months ago, but so if you still need help I'd like to talk with you, and try to give you advice. My twins are 2 years old now, they're more independent, but during the first months I had one very noisy and anxious, and the other extremely quiet and calm. And so their triplet has gone on last april, he spent most of his time at the hospital, he was pretty calm too.
    I've also two older, a son and a daughter, who are 7 (in august) and 4.

3. hello. I am new here. I am a mother of 3 boys ages 4 3 and 10 months. my husband and I just found out we are pregnant with twins last week. I am around 21 weeks and super curious.

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations and welcome to TS!