Leg injury for my daughter

Discussion in 'General' started by baileymaria, Nov 29, 2018.

1. baileymaria

baileymaria New Member

Hello guys,
    Last month I was traveling with my twin daughters in our car. We planned to go for a movie, the children haven't seen a movie in theaters for a long time. So I decided to take them for a movie. Things were going very well, suddenly a moth hit my eye and I lost my focus while driving and we hit on a car. We were taken to the hospital and the doctors gave us the basic treatment. My daughter suffered a leg injury during that treatment and she was given treatment. But even after 2 months of the accident, she hasn't completely recovered from the injury. When I spoke to my friend about this she suggested a motor vehicle accident treatment. Has anyone used their services before?
    Please do reply.
    Thanks in advance.

2. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

I did not use it, but I think that if there is a problem, then it is worth solving it. Worth trying.

3. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

Feel sorry for you and your daughter

4. lauwss

lauwss Well-Known Member

Have you tought of taking this to the court? I mean taking leagal action? Last year I had the same accident with my son, his arm got injured and even it was a normal accident we had a lot of problems with medical malpractice. I share you this because it's not entirely your fault, doctors can do wrong too. I took legal action through a website, if you are interested you can read more here. After all, isn't your and your child's health the first to think about?