Potty Fu$%&(9g Hell

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by igotboys, Jan 5, 2019.

1. igotboys

igotboys Member

I have identical twins that are 3 and a 1/2 years old boys. They go to an Academy 3 days a week and they PP but not always number 2 in the potty.

When they get home though it's a nightmare. I've tried being hard on them. I've tried encouraging them. Potty charts, potty treats, lotty games, different potty chairs.

I asked why they didn't like it they said it was scary asked if they didn't like the water and they said yes I've tried draining the water out of the toilet and having them go in there but I can't even get to within 2' of the bathroom.

You name it we've tried it. I'm literally at a point of tears. Any suggestions?

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Do they use the toilet for pee at the Academy? Are they ok if you sit outside the door and they use the bathroom?

This might sound odd but people have done this and found success: try putting Cheerios or Fruit Loops in the toilet and see if they can hit it with their pee. I don't know if that helps. My son used to be afraid of the bathroom but when he saw his sister getting rewards for it, he got over it.

3. Opecanto

Opecanto Member