2 month old sleep...looking for similar experiences

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by hiphopfloral, Jul 12, 2019.

1. hiphopfloral

hiphopfloral New Member

Hi everyone. My twins were born at 37 weeks on May 12th..so almost 2 months old. They are just over 9lbs each now.

I have scoured the forums to see if someone was in the same boat as us but so far no luck.

My EBF babies only ever sleep for a 2 hour stretch maximum all night long. So they go down at 10pm, and feed at 12, 2, 4 , 6, and 8 when they are up for the day. I am always waking the other to feed when one wakes or else I would only sleep in half hour blocks. I am up at 630 with my older kid so I'm lucky to piece 6 hours together in little chunks.

They will not go to bed earlier than 10 or 1030 except little 10 minute cat naps.

Did anyone else have such rough sleepers even at 2 months? I keep seeing people complain about how their babes feed twice a night between 7 and 7 and honestly that sounds so appealing to me.

I guess I'm hoping to hear that a) someone out there dealt with something similar and that b) it changed for the better at some point in the next few months hopefully?

Thanks in advance from a very sleep deprived mom.