Run from Reality

Discussion in 'General' started by Ralph05, May 6, 2019.

1. Ralph05

Ralph05 New Member

I smoke weed to flesh out reality, not to make a break. I don’t use cannabis because I hate my job or my life. I don’t smoke weed because I can’t pay my bills. I definitely don’t smoke weed to avoid working on my relationship. As a matter of fact, cannabis has done a lot to help my relationship. I am depressed about the state of the world and Donald Trump being the president, but smoking weed doesn’t help me escape those facts. It does make those things easier to process, but I don’t forget them. In fact, this site is one of the sources of my weeds https://www.growingmarijuanablog.com/seeds/berry-white-marijuana-strain/. I smoke weed because I’m bipolar and I have a social anxiety disorder, and it helps me deal with it without taking pills. I smoke weed because it helps make me a better person.

2. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

I don't like to smoke weed, and smoking in general. There are many other ways how to reduce stress and relax. Sport is very good for this purpose. I recommend you to go to the gym! If you still want to smoke weed you can use provacan CBD products instead it. Hope this will help.