Need help with stress

Discussion in 'General' started by JessyN, Nov 11, 2019.

1. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

What do you do to reduce stress and relax after work?

2. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

It depends on situation. Usually I go to the gym. Sport is great thing! Also I have CBD oil from biopurus cbd brand, I use it when I don't have time for training. It helps to relax and forget about problems. Also it is very good for better sleep. Highly recommend to try!

3. Mark Black

Mark Black Member

This is a very important question because I had problems with my job recently. I had a deep depression with constant anxiety for a year because I worked too much and have rest too little. Traditional medicine failed again and again. So, I decided to buy CBD oil from Blessed CBD and surprisingly it helped

4. Zarend

Zarend Member

Has this CBD oil been helping you a lot? I'm thinking about buying some for myself and trying it out.

5. Tonadel

Tonadel Member

I can answer for him: CBD has been a lifesaver for dealing with my chronic anxiety issues. When I first started, I was always trying to find out where to buy cbd oil, and finally I found Aifory, which has been my choice ever since. They sell some high-quality stuff that has a potent calming effect on me.

6. Cabardin

Cabardin New Member

The great advantage of offline therapy for me is the very fact that I have to get ready, tune in, and get out of the house. This shows my readiness for change; there is a feeling that half the work is already done. The medical center, where I am in therapy, has an enjoyable environment. I see other patients in the waiting room, which reassures me that I'm not alone with the problem. In general, going to therapy is an important ritual, and for me, as a person with obsessive-compulsive disorder, it is crucial. Still, I realize how convenient online therapy is now https://www.lamag.com/ and am beginning to enjoy it more than offline.