17 year olds - DATING QUESTION

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by kmarietime, Sep 6, 2020.

1. kmarietime

kmarietime New Member

Ok so I haven’t been on here since my twins were babies but I’m divorced now (dec 2016) and would like some advice. I’m trying to meet people and date and although I was doing it twice a week and staying out way too late when first divorced the last couple years have been only once a week and sometimes waaay too late but they were over 15 and are 17 1/2 now.
    Should going out 4 to 6 times month be too much? I am with them every min of everyday otherwise. Especially these covid days. Which I love but the guilt when I go out is sooo bad. One of my girls doesn’t mind but the other would rather I stayed home for the pure fact that it is routine. She gets annoyed even if even mention trying to go out twice a week.

2. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

Having kids mean having no relationships. You should take care of yourself as well as of your kids. They will get used to your leavings and feel okay with that. By the way, I can friendly recommend you a worthy dating platform where I found my true love, discover here.

3. Zarend

Zarend Member

Being a single mom definitely takes it's toll on your personal life. To spend more time with your daughters and have an opportunity to blow off some steam, why not use https://www.hornycontacts.com? It's a dating website that's perfect for arranging quick dates while you're sitting at home, so you'll waste less time and get more results.

4. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

If this conversation is about dating, then I advise you to pay attention to this content. The most important thing here is quite a lot of good advice and there is always an opportunity to find a worthy mature man so as not to feel lonely.