Nothing is safe

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by TwinxesMom, May 10, 2007.

1. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

How do you keep climbing toddlers safe?

2. SweetpeaG

SweetpeaG Well-Known Member

:8714bumper:

Feel your pain, TabbiSue...Nick has discovered the same skill this week. The poor kid is going to be black and blue until he's 3. I'll be lucky if we're not reported to CPS. :rolleyes:

3. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Jack has learned to climb too. The stairs in particular. He climbs on them i go and get him and he laughs. He thinks it is a game. I cant put a stair gate up either because of the way the stairs are positioned so i guess this is me till he grows out of it!! x

4. team_double.trouble

team_double.trouble Well-Known Member

my girls dont climb. even at maccas in the play gyms, tehy will stay on the bottom level playing with the balls and things.

5. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

not sure. Ds climbs all over the place and he has just started to listen so it has gotten a bit easier suddenly. He will actually get down when i tell him.
    One night we were having a picnic on our living room floor and ds wandered awa. I went to see where he was and found this:

Attached Files:

6. Gabe+2more

Gabe+2more Well-Known Member

I don't know how to keep them safe, i hope someone has some good advice!

My lily climbs the 3 foot tall baby get in the kitchen doorway, then Leans over and gets up on the counter. It's freaking me out. I hope it's just a phase. I tell her no, remove her over and over and over again.