Come on in and share!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Trish_e, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

I was going through my old pictures of the girls, walking down memory lane. :) I came across the only picture of me with the girls in the early weeks after having them. I look like crap! Everyone share pics of their children or good pics of themselves. So, I was thinking it would be fun to share pics of ourselves with our twins, in the early no sleep weeks. :)

Me with the girls

ETA: I know my girls are to old for this forum, so I hope it isn't a problem to put this here. :)

2. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

HERE is a picture an hour after they were born. I get the award for the grossest after birth picture. I didn't allow any pictures of me for a few weeks. :(
    HERE is a picture one month later - with Lauren. I clean up pretty well. :laughing:

3. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Trish_e @ Jun 28 2007, 07:28 PM) [snapback]311205[/snapback]
    ETA: I know my girls are to old for this forum, so I hope it isn't a problem to put this here. :)

Now we have to ban you from FY! :laughing: :p I'm joking of course.

I looooked and loooooked but couldn't find a single picture of me taken postpartum. I do have a pregnancy pic though, I really didn't look much different after they came. Sooooo embarrasing, I look terrible in tis pic! :bad:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/HerR...ss/018_18-1.jpg

You can see a more recent picture of me in my profile. Just click on my name.

4. traci_roo

traci_roo Well-Known Member

This is the day after they were born and I held the first time I was strong enough to hold them both at the same time. I look like I am not happy at all, but I was thrilled. lol

http://i16.tinypic.com/4xwdz85.jpg

5. pink and blue mom

pink and blue mom Well-Known Member

This is me with my babies a few days after they were born. Uggghhh...I need some make up!

Attached Files:

• US.jpg
      US.jpg
      File size:
      31 KB
      Views:
  6. stacyw

stacyw Well-Known Member

Here is an absolutely horrific picture of me when the boys were about a week old. :nea:

Boys 1 week

7. Tina Ross

Tina Ross Well-Known Member

8. Kateyes2022

Kateyes2022 Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

9. geaemama

geaemama Well-Known Member

10. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Here are two pictures. The first one was right after recovery and the second one I am with my mom during one of the first weeks home. I delete a lot of pictures as they are taken. I know I deleted some when I looked super tired.

11. Laurenbelle

Laurenbelle Well-Known Member

All of you look so much better than you give yourselves credit for. Here is a pic the day after the boys were born, I was in ICU from complications, so I look REALLY out of it from all the nice drugs.... The boys were healthy and look great though! :) This was the only time I got to see them in the hospital til the day I left.

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w269/ak...t=Momnboys1.jpg

This was taken about a month after they were born, can't really see much of me, I was looking at Alex and laughing cuz he was trying to roll out of my arms into the corner of the couch. :lol:

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w269/ak...nt=Boys1045.jpg

12. Eyler07

Eyler07 Well-Known Member

Ugh, great topic, i love posting nasty pictures of me LOL...anyways..here's a pic of me and teh boys in recovery. I dont remember much of recovery or afterwards...must be the drugs they had me on...

Me and the boys

13. HeyThere

HeyThere Well-Known Member

I'll have to scan a picture on, but I just wanted to say, I love this thread!!!!

14. alaskamom

alaskamom Well-Known Member

Here are the pics I would show NO ONE!
    Ummm---dumb question---HOw do I attach it!!!!
    heh

15. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

I actually looked so much better in the early days than I do now... I should have NEVER cut my hair off!!

Back then... when I think about it, I could actually make myself look good... these days it is really hard!!

16. RondaJo

RondaJo Well-Known Member

17. Orestia

Orestia Well-Known Member

Here is me and Auburn and Njord the first couple of days home. I'll let you guess who Njord is :) Sad thing is, I think I looked better then than now, even though I'm all swollen and puffy. I hacked off my hair too. Biggest. Mistake. Ever.