Birthday girls love dresses that swirl! Happy 1st Birthday!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by MichelleL, Oct 24, 2007.

1. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

[SIZE=14pt]:birthday: HANNAH!! :birthday: NATALIE!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Before you leave us for the big world of the 1-5 yr. board - a few requests!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
    • Can you show us a before and after pic? (If you are a rewards member you can attach it otherwise you can provide a link).
    • Summarize your last year with your little loves!!
    • Tell us about your 1st birthday plans? Do you have a theme or something special you are going to do?
    [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]:sign0016: to the 1-5 board and please visit the First Year Often!![/SIZE]

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

:birthday: Hannah!! :birthday: Natalie!!

Congratulations Sheryl! :hug99:

3. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

:birthday: Hannah :birthday: Natalie. WTG Momma!!!!!!!!!!

4. twomore

twomore Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday girls!!!!!!!!!!
    I cannot believe a year has already past, time goes by to fast!!

5. Oneplus2more

Oneplus2more Well-Known Member

Thanks for the birthday wishes! We had their party & baptism on Sunday. We planned them for the same day so DH's Grandma, Dad & Stepmom would only have to make one trip for both(they live out of state & Grandma doesn't get around well anymore). We planned a Disney princess theme - really just Belle & Ariel for our little brunette & redhead princesses!! We had about 40 people here. It was fun but would have been less stressful if we had been home that morning instead of at the baptism (the best laid plans ;) ) To summarize the last year...WOW - I'd have to have more time than I have tonight to do it justice. But it was a whirlwind, chaotic, but the best year ever. I do truly miss the newborn stage - I never thought I would say that 11 months ago ;) but I love how they do something new every day & how excited & proud they are!! The last year was a wild ride & I'm looking forward to the next one even more!! (must say, I was pretty scared a year ago :icon_biggrin: )

View attachment 1547 View attachment 1548

Attached Files:

6. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Hannah! :birthday: Happy Birthday Natalie! :birthday:

Awesome pics!

7. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Cute pictures Sheryl!!

8. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:birthday: Hannah and Natalie!!! Cute pictures!!

Welcome to 1-4!

9. becky5

becky5 Guest

They are so precious Sheryl! Thanks for sharing the pics! See you over in 1-4! Don't be a stranger to FY! :hug99: