Play Yards

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by knorts, Dec 3, 2007.

1. knorts

knorts Well-Known Member

We are looking into getting one of those play yard type things for our house...the kinds that have all the fence like pieces that snap together. Does anyone have one that they really like and if so, where did you find it?

2. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

3. jschaad

jschaad Well-Known Member

i like that one and i think that we need one too. :)

4. mandyfish3

mandyfish3 Well-Known Member

we like the superyard XT with extention kit.

Got it at Target!

5. aandax246

aandax246 Well-Known Member

I got the superyard with the extension kit and got it from BRU. I used one of the coupons for 20 percent off a single item so it was very reasonable. I have it in the middle of my den and over the hardwood floors I put the foam puzzle piece rug and then cover that with quilts. The boys love it. They can pull up and walk all around it, crawl, etc. and I don't have to worry about them hitting their heads/teeth on the fireplace hearth. It's big enough that I stay in it with them most of the day.

6. **Diane**

**Diane** Well-Known Member

QUOTE(aandax246 @ Dec 3 2007, 01:44 PM) [snapback]518854[/snapback]
    I got the superyard with the extension kit and got it from BRU. I used one of the coupons for 20 percent off a single item so it was very reasonable. I have it in the middle of my den and over the hardwood floors I put the foam puzzle piece rug and then cover that with quilts. The boys love it. They can pull up and walk all around it, crawl, etc. and I don't have to worry about them hitting their heads/teeth on the fireplace hearth. It's big enough that I stay in it with them most of the day.

We have and did the EXACT same thing :) with the mat/blankets. I bought my Superyard XT (with extension makes it a bit bigger area for babies to play in) off Craigslist....more then half price off of what it would cost at BRU including the extra cost of the extension.

7. AWerner

AWerner Well-Known Member

we also have the superyard but w/o the extension
    we don't have it set up in the circle we have it like this for now:

Attached Files:

8. mandyfish3

mandyfish3 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(AWerner @ Dec 3 2007, 02:34 PM) [snapback]518979[/snapback]
    we also have the superyard but w/o the extension
    we don't have it set up in the circle we have it like this for now:

Mine is set up against a wall and look sjust like this too! We even call it "Baby Jail" too!! My mom calls it the girl's "gated community".

9. AWerner

AWerner Well-Known Member

QUOTE(mandyfish3 @ Dec 3 2007, 02:57 PM) [snapback]519032[/snapback]
    Mine is set up against a wall and look sjust like this too! We even call it "Baby Jail" too!! My mom calls it the girl's "gated community".

gated community, LOVE IT! B)