Addison's surgery

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Heathermomof5, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

She is such a trooper!! crawling around this house today like nothing happened!

She did really well through the surgery and Dr. Glasson told us that although the lymph nodes were larger now than they were on Friday at her office - they looked like normal lymph nodes just very large for a 13 month old baby. we will find out the results of the biopsy in 2-3 days!

here is my princess -taking the trash off with her daddy!

View attachment 2326

Attached Files:

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Heathermomof5 @ Feb 5 2008, 04:16 PM) [snapback]607151[/snapback]
    She is such a trooper!! crawling around this house today like nothing happened!

She did really well through the surgery and Dr. Glasson told us that although the lymph nodes were larger now than they were on Friday at her office - they looked like normal lymph nodes just very large for a 13 month old baby. we will find out the results of the biopsy in 2-3 days!

here is my princess -taking the trash off with her daddy!

View attachment 2326

:wub: She is such a sweet little girl! Adorable.

I am so happy to hear she did well, and I'm hoping and praying that the results come out good. :hug99: to you and your baby girl.

3. Cindy123

Cindy123 Well-Known Member

Kids are so resilient! I'm glad the surgery went well, and am keeping my fingers crossed for good results. Hang in there! :hug99: That picture is adorable, she has such a great smile!!!

4. Chillers

Chillers Well-Known Member

Glad things went smoothly Heather!

And Addison is absolutely adorable!!

5. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

glad it went well - SHE IS SO CUTE.

6. swp0525

swp0525 Well-Known Member

What a sweet little peanut :wub: I'm glad she bounced back so quickly and well. I will continue to say a special prayer for her :hug99:

7. Erykah

Erykah Well-Known Member

Awwww... I'm glad she's back to herself!! :hug99:

8. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

:a_smil09: Yay, it's over and all has been successful so far! So glad it went well. She is a doll!

9. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

:wub: What a sweetheart!! I will keep her and your family in my prayers!! :hug99:

10. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

She is absolutely precious, what a beautiful smile. Hang in there, if the doctor thought they looked normal I think that is probably a good sign. I'll keep her in my prayers. :hug99:

11. becky5

becky5 Guest

Glad it went well Heather. Please let us know. You all are in my thoughts. :hug99:

12. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I'm glad everything went well. :hug99: She looks way too happy to be moving trash!! :wub:

13. EmmaKay

EmmaKay Well-Known Member

So glad everything went well, and that Addison's feeling good! Will continue to keep you all in my thoughts

14. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Heather, glad she did well. Give her a hug and a smooch for me! She's such a cutie!

15. littletwinmom

littletwinmom Well-Known Member

Adorably baby! The news sounds good, but you'll stay :itwins: in my prayers.

16. thea7

thea7 Well-Known Member

I'm glad that all went well and I hope you get good news from the biopsy; I'll be praying for you and your family.

thea

17. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

What a cutie, so glad the surgery is over.

Prayers for Addison :hug99:

18. JakoBen

JakoBen Well-Known Member

She is such an adorable little sweetheart, Heather! :wub: I am so happy to hear that the surgery went well, please keep us updated. :hug99:

19. 4jsinPA

4jsinPA Well-Known Member TS Moderator

SOO glad it went so well!! She is absolutely adorable!!

20. axpan

axpan Well-Known Member

:hug99: :hug99:
    So glad to hear the operation went smoothly and your girl is back to her happy self.
    Aren't children amazingly resilient?
    Hope the biopsy results are good.
    Take care.

21. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

So glad the trooper is fine.

22. daniellecic

daniellecic Well-Known Member

so glad she came through so well, kids are so much tougher than we give them credit for! God Bless!

23. greymom

greymom Well-Known Member

I'm glad she's doing well. It's amazing how fast they recover! Keeping your little one in my prayers...

Michelle

24. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

thank you all!!! I don't know where we would be without all of your thoughts and prayers! they are truly what have gotten us this far!!! THANKS!!!

:hug99:
    Heather