How big around?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by [email protected], Feb 10, 2008.

1. angeez78@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

Just curious and not sure if I should be posting here or on the one year. At your largest point, how big around has everyone gotten. I am 37 wks and about 40 1/2-41 inches around. Feel large and incharge (haha)! Will be induced this week, thank goodness.

Thanks everyone!

Angie

2. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

I will be 32 weeks tomorrow, hubby measured my belly about three days ago, 50' around :( And I wonder why only two of my shirts still fit me LOL Attached two belly shots from the other day.

Dianna

Attached Files:

3. Ericka B

Ericka B Well-Known Member

We played that stupid game at my shower where everyone tries to guess how big around you are and I was 44 inches around at 30 weeks and delivered them 7 weeks later.

4. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Ericka B @ Feb 10 2008, 02:53 PM) [snapback]615301[/snapback]
    We played that stupid game at my shower where everyone tries to guess how big around you are and I was 44 inches around at 30 weeks and delivered them 7 weeks later.

I didn't allow games at my shower LOL Told my mother in law I would walk out LOL

Dianna

5. jenanne

jenanne Well-Known Member

Mine's about 43, which I think is kind of small, I'm hoping my babies are big tomorrow!!!

6. brookbranplus2

brookbranplus2 Well-Known Member

Mines 42 and I'm only 28 weeks

7. debid

debid Well-Known Member

I measured 54" at 38 weeks! :wacko: :blush: (it was 27" before so I doubled exactly) I look at the pictures now and it's a wonder I didn't tip over.

8. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

QUOTE(debid @ Feb 10 2008, 04:44 PM) [snapback]615401[/snapback]
    I measured 54" at 38 weeks! :wacko: :blush: (it was 27" before so I doubled exactly) I look at the pictures now and it's a wonder I didn't tip over.

Thats how I felt too :laughing: I was nothing but a ball with arms and legs :winking0009: 3 days before I delivered I was 60 inches around and I am 60 inches tall!! I got you all beat!!!

9. Appymomma

Appymomma Well-Known Member

Ok so my being 52" at almost 29 weeks makes me the big fat winner right? :icon_eek:

10. RondaJo

RondaJo Well-Known Member

At 34 weeks I measured 51-52", I delivered 2 days later.

11. becky5

becky5 Guest

My last measurement was 45, at 35 weeks.

12. AshleyLD

AshleyLD Well-Known Member

at 38 weeks i was 52' around... :)

13. Appymomma

Appymomma Well-Known Member

QUOTE(AshleyLD @ Feb 10 2008, 07:33 PM) [snapback]615553[/snapback]
    at 38 weeks i was 52' around... :)

Thanks, that makes me feel a bit better! ;)

14. djpizzuti

djpizzuti Well-Known Member

I'm a couple of days shy of 30 weeks and I am measuring 39" (I had to hop up and check!).

15. angeez78@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Thanks all for your responses!

Angie

16. twinreverb

twinreverb Well-Known Member

31 weeks 43 inches around... i don't know how I can stretch anymore... :unsure:

17. Jackie1078

Jackie1078 Member

Just measured too....

I'm 26 weeks and 42" around! I actually have people telling me I'm small, while others say they can't believe I still have a long while to go.

18. marchtwins

marchtwins Well-Known Member

I'm about 35 1/2 weeks and I'm 40" around. The stretching is unbelievable and my belly feels so tight and itchy now!!!

19. Bridgett

Bridgett Well-Known Member

I actually just measured yesterday and I grew an inch from last week. I'm now 33 week and measuring 47".

20. twinreverb

twinreverb Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Jackie1078 @ Feb 10 2008, 10:51 PM) [snapback]615784[/snapback]
    Just measured too....

I'm 26 weeks and 42" around! I actually have people telling me I'm small, while others say they can't believe I still have a long while to go.

Same here... either I am small for twins or i am about to pop. I am all belly. 6 weeks to go.

21. babymOmmax2

babymOmmax2 Well-Known Member

35 weeks here & I'm measuring 45 inches around!!

22. spiveyplustwins

spiveyplustwins Well-Known Member

I haven't measured with a tape measure but, I am a preschool teacher and our parents threw us a baby shower (the other teacher is also pregnant) We are 11 weeks apart and BOTH measured 11 pieces of toilet paper around. The kids guessed how big around we were in toilet paper. They loved it!

23. ldwa

ldwa Well-Known Member

feels good to know I'm normal! I'm 28 wks & 43" round (as far as I got w/ my ds before he was born at 35wks) and we're keeping track of TP squares in our birth club so I know how many I am- nearly 12, about 1cm shy of 12 squares :)