Happy Birthday happy babies!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by MichelleL, May 22, 2008.

1. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

[SIZE=14pt]:birthday: ADDISON!! :birthday: GABRIEL!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Before you leave us for the big world of the 1-4 year board - a few requests!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
    • Can you show us a before and after pic? (If you are a rewards member you can attach it otherwise you can provide a link).
    • Summarize your last year with your little loves!!
    • Tell us about your 1st birthday plans? Do you have a theme or something special you are going to do?
    [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]:sign0016: to the 1-4 board and please visit the First Year Often!![/SIZE]

2. rematuska

rematuska Well-Known Member

[SIZE=12pt]:birthday: ADDISON!! :birthday: GABRIEL!![/SIZE]

3. Cabbyk82

Cabbyk82 Well-Known Member

I can hardly believe this day is here already. I remember so vividly the rough pregnancy, the 3 months of bedrest, the worrying... but then it was over and we had our beautiful babies! I had an adrenaline high for about 2 days. :) Then began the desperate sleep exhaustion, b/f issues, and my husband working crazy hours. I don't know that I have any memory of the first 4 months that isn't prompted by seeing a picture first. ;) In all though, this year has been a blast. It's been hard, really hard at times, but the joy that they bring into our lives can't be measured! We are so blessed and excited about the year to come!

We're having their party this Saturday with a "Cupcakes and Cocktails" theme. For the kids; rhubarb/cream cheese cupcakes with raspberry sherbet punch. For the adults; chocolate pomegranate cupcakes with pomegranate-champagne punch. Mmmm! Most of our family is coming into town, and lots of our friends. I think the guest list is at 30 adults and 7 kids. It should be a lot of fun!

Here are a few pictures of the first year.
    The first is them sleeping on a boppy lounger together at 1 week old. View attachment 3330
    Addie in an outfit that I wore when I was a baby (squee!) View attachment 3329
    Little man making his puckering face (strange child, heh!) View attachment 3331
    Our family at Easter (the most recent fam photo, too bad DH had the sun in his eyes, heh) [attachment=3332:easter.jpg

Many thanks to all the lovely women on this forum who provide me with reassurance, advice, and laughs daily. I don't think I would have made it thru this year, sanity intact, without TS!!!!

Attached Files:

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:yahoo: :birthday: [SIZE=24pt]Happy Birthday Addison & Gabriel[/SIZE] :birthday: :yahoo:

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

[SIZE=18pt] :banana: :banana: Happy Birthday Addison and Gabriel! :banana: :banana: [/SIZE]

6. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

:birthday: Addison :birthday: Gabriel. WTG Momma!

7. becky5

becky5 Guest

:birthday: Addison! :birthday: Gabriel!

Adorable pictures! I love that you have one of your daughter in an outfit you wore as a baby! So cute!

8. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

:birthday: :birthday: Addison & Gabriel!

LOVE the picture of the 4 of you at Easter!!!