My boys are turning 1 tomorrow!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by caryanne07, Sep 18, 2008.

1. caryanne07

caryanne07 Well-Known Member

Well...tomorrow's the big day. My boys will be 1. I can't believe it. We're having a HUGE party on Saturday....about 60 guests is my guess. We decided that since we lived away from home when they were born (plus they were preemies), they were never really celebrated. So they'll be celebrated big time on Saturday.

Anyways...here's a few pics...some from the very early days and a few recent ones. I hope you enjoy them.

I will post some pics next week to tell you all how the big party went.

See you all in 1-4 and good luck to all you new mommies. It felt like we would never get here...but we did.

Cary

Attached Files:

2. Buttercup1

Buttercup1 Well-Known Member

WOW, they look fantastic! It's hard to believe how preemies change and grow up. Happiest Birthday Ben, Daniel and Mom!

3. *Sully*

*Sully* Well-Known Member

QUOTE(caryanne07 @ Sep 18 2008, 07:51 PM) [snapback]986639[/snapback]
    Well...tomorrow's the big day. My boys will be 1. I can't believe it. We're having a HUGE party on Saturday....about 60 guests is my guess. We decided that since we lived away from home when they were born (plus they were preemies), they were never really celebrated. So they'll be celebrated big time on Saturday.

Anyways...here's a few pics...some from the very early days and a few recent ones. I hope you enjoy them.

I will post some pics next week to tell you all how the big party went.

See you all in 1-4 and good luck to all you new mommies. It felt like we would never get here...but we did.

Cary

Isn't amazing how big and strong they are now compared to when they were a only a few days or even months old?! They are so cute. I love the portrait of them together.

Have a great first birthday party and take lots of pics. See you on the other side. ;) And Congrats on getting through the first year!

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Caryanne, they are gorgeous! :wub: It really is amazing to see the pictures like this and see just how much they've grown. WTG Momma, you did a great job! :give_rose:

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Boys!!! :Clap: :Clap:[/SIZE]

5. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

I remember when they were born!!! They are gorgeous Cary...congratulations!!!!

PS I didn't know you had moved back to Canada!

6. melissak

melissak Well-Known Member

aw, so cute!
    Congrats on making it to the big first birthday!

7. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

They are gorgeous!

Happy Birthday Benjamin and Daniel!!

8. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

Happy birthday boys!!! You have done a great job with them!!!

Dianna

9. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

OMG A YEAR OLD!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! wow, i remember when they were born! they are such handsome little men!

10. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Wow, I cant believe they are 1. I remember when they were born and in the NICU-seems like such a long time ago. Have a great party and definitely celebrate. You have all come a long way. Thanks for the pics. Enjoy their day!!

11. shandy

shandy Well-Known Member

oh, I sooo enjoyed the pics from the past year... they are definitely handsome little men!!
    happy birthday guys! :)

12. prairiemom3

prairiemom3 Well-Known Member

Oh. My. God. Your boys are so amazing! I love love love all the pics, the one on the stairs is adorable and I love the brotherly love one! They are just looking so great, you have done an amazing job!!! You made it! Have an awesome time at the party.l

13. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

Wow! I can't believe it's been a year! I remember when they were born, too! It's incredible how much they've grown! Happy Birthday Daniel and Benjamin! Have fun at your party on Saturday!!

14. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

Happy 1st birthday Daniel and Benjamin! :birthday:

15. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:birthday: [SIZE=24pt]Daniel!
    [/SIZE]

:birthday: [SIZE=24pt]Benjamin! [/SIZE]

I LOVE the last picture! Your boys are too cute and it's amazing to see how far they have come! WTG Momma! See you next month in FY!

16. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wow time is flying by, I remember when they were born!

:birthday: Daniel!

:birthday: Benjamin!

They have grown SOOO MUCH!