1-4 Halloween Pictures

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by FirstTimeMom814, Oct 30, 2007.

1. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

[SIZE=18pt]Happy Halloween!!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Let's Share pictures of our munchkins in their costumes![/SIZE]

To post a picture:

Rewards Members: RM's can upload photos directly from their computers. There is a little Attachment box below the text box in your reply, click on the browse button, and upload the picture of your choice, and then post. If your picture will not upload, the file size is probably too large and you will need to use your photo program to resize the picture, save it, and then upload again.
    You can also create a TS album(click on My Albums, next to My Controlse) and copy the link from there. Photos that are hosted by the TS Gallery are allowed to be embedded.

Non-Rewards Members: You can use a site like Photobucket.com, register for an account, upload your pictures, copy the links that they give you, and then come back here and paste the links into the post. You do not need to use the add image button.

If you need help with posting a picture, please PM a 1-4 mod, we are happy to help!

2. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

Mine are The Cat in the Hat (Elizabeth) and Thing 1 and Thing 2. I'll attach pictures! Thanks for looking :)

Happy Halloween everyone! I can't wait to see all the cute kiddos in costume!

3. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Our Halloween is being sponsored by the letter "F."

Katherine is a flamingo. Her absolute favorite animal.

Michael is a fireman.

Melissa - How adorable! Great job on their costumes!

4. melissao

Very cute Julie! I love the "F" theme :) Very Sesame Street of you!

5. Debb-i

Debb-i Well-Known Member

A knight (Luke) and a dragon (Ben) this year. View attachment 1607

Even though they have worn their costumes to 3 events this past week, I have yet to get a decent pic of them (there still is tonight!!). Here is one of them (without head gear on) playing "hot potato" at a Halloween party Friday night. As you'll see they are very engrossed in the game since they so badly wanted to win the prize.

6. mich17

mich17 Well-Known Member

Here is our Justice League!
    I think they want to be something else tonight though.

7. 2blessed

2blessed Well-Known Member

8. Babies4Susan

Babies4Susan Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Juj @ Oct 31 2007, 02:44 AM) [snapback]474567[/snapback]
    Our Halloween is being sponsored by the letter "F."

Katherine is a flamingo. Her absolute favorite animal.

Michael is a fireman.

Melissa - How adorable! Great job on their costumes!

Love the flamingo costume!!

9. Babies4Susan

10. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

I'm lovin' all these photos.

Let's see some more!

What a great thread!

11. stephe

stephe Well-Known Member

12. melissao

I love all the pairs! They are too cute :)

13. Joanna831

Joanna831 Well-Known Member

what cute costumes!!!

14. excitedk

excitedk Well-Known Member

15. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

We didn't go out and buy any costumes because we're waiting till they get older, but here they are dressed up like their daddy. :) G.I. Jane!!!!

View attachment 1610

16. Babies4Susan

17. Mothership

Mothership Well-Known Member

Liam is Charlie Brown....and as soon as I can shrink the girls pictures, I will post those... they were Sally (Charlie's sister) and Barbie Fairytopia.

Attached Files:

• 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      454.1 KB
      Views:
  18. rematuska

rematuska Well-Known Member

Maggie wanted everyone to have wings... and she is Tinkerbell. Beth is the ladybug and Jackie is the bumble bee. First year out for the twins, and I wanted something easy to change with our unpredictable weather...

19. blueeyez553

blueeyez553 Well-Known Member

all of the pics are so cute! i cant wait til next yr when i can dress my boys up in costumes ;-)

20. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

Ryan was a little devil and Sofia was a fairy princess. Here is a picture of them together and also a picture with them enjoying their trick-or-treating loot with their friend Olivia!

21. gracyngarrett0905

gracyngarrett0905 Well-Known Member

I hope this link works :D

Noah was Peter Pan even though everyone kept calling him Robin Hood. He said don't people know the difference between them?
    Gracyn was a fairy princess and Garrett was a frog. I wanted to go with the princess and the toad for them.

As each of you know it is hard enough to keep 1 year olds still long enough to take a picture so you can really forget about all 3 of them smiling at the same time.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?...mp;conn_speed=1

Enjoy :)

22. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Here we are Caroline (Sharpay from HSM), Trevor (Shrek) and Emilie (Princess Fiona). It's actually just a closer shot of my avatar.

Halloween picture

23. imlodog

imlodog Well-Known Member

24. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

25. candctwinfactory

candctwinfactory Well-Known Member

I love the theme costumes!!

We went old-school. I wanted to make them something that they wouldn't want to rip off. So we were Captain James T. Kirk and Lieutenant Uhura.

Attached Files:

26. SweetpeaG

SweetpeaG Well-Known Member

We also dressed up as Thing 1 & Thing 2.
    (Joe is the one who is gnawing on the wrapped twix bar) :lol:

Thanks for sharing everyone....it's so fun to see everyone's creativity!

27. jwozy

jwozy Well-Known Member

Oh the costumes are really adorable. This is the first year they didn't match in a theme as I let them pick what they want.

Lukas is Buzz Lightyear and Leilaini is a butterfly

Attached Files:

28. leahplus2

leahplus2 Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh Stefany....I love the old school!!! Star Trek was my dad's favorite show! Love everyone's costumes......here we are 2 little monkey's. Gotta love old navy sale! And they really are 2 little monkeys! 2 little monkey's jumping on the bed

29. firsttimer

firsttimer Well-Known Member

30. Cindy123

Cindy123 Well-Known Member

31. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Well, we put our costumes on in the AM and headed over to my parents' house and met my sister there. Then last night, Doug took the twins around the neighborhood and they LOVED trick or treating!!

Here are some pictures. There is one of all three of them, then to get a better idea of their costumes there are some others. Meghan was Tinkerbell (she called it Jingle Bells), Nolan was Tigger, Liam was a lion and their cousin Brady was Pooh.

32. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

33. swp0525

swp0525 Well-Known Member

34. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

QUOTE(with2fs @ Oct 31 2007, 11:46 PM) [snapback]476210[/snapback]
    I love the theme costumes!!

We went old-school. I wanted to make them something that they wouldn't want to rip off. So we were Captain James T. Kirk and Lieutenant Uhura.

OMG, I love these! DH is such a sci-fi dork, we might have to steal this next year.

35. BaaRamEwe

BaaRamEwe Well-Known Member

Okay, finally. Here are my monkey's. Gracie is on the left smiling and Haley is on the right, glaring.