10 months already? NO, say it ain't so..

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Aprilisdisney, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Aprilisdisney

Aprilisdisney Well-Known Member

[SIZE=10pt]I guess I can't stop them from growing ~ although I would like to. :p

We've been going monthly to get their pictures taken. Every month I keep saying "I can't wait for them to be able to sit up for pictures." Well within the last month they not only sit up on their own, they're both crawling all over the place. UGH!! Not good for pictures. Neither wanted to sit still. Lil stinkers <_<

And to think that I thought that taking pictures would get easier as they got older....NOT :blbl:

Here's their 10 month pics ~ we got a few cute ones

Alexis & Peyton - 10 months :)

April :)
    [/SIZE]

2. DarciH

DarciH Well-Known Member

I know I know...we're only two weeks behind you. It really is amazing--especially sitting here wondering sometimes HOW we made it this far. Some days it seems like yesterday...others, an eternity... lol. We wouldn't trade them for the world, but man there have been some tough times.

Hey, love the photos, they turned out so darling. The Mariners outfits are so fun! Let's hope they have a better year, eh? (since we likely won't have any Sonics to cheer on anymore)

3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Those pictures are FABULOUS! I love them! Your babies look so happy! And they are really adorable!

4. Saramcc

Saramcc Well-Known Member

Those are great pictures!

Your DD looks alot like my cousin, she's 22 yrs old. It's her smile that reminds me of my cousin

5. sthomas81

sthomas81 Well-Known Member

They are so cute!!! Love the pics of your DS sticking his tongue out!!

6. Aprilisdisney

Aprilisdisney Well-Known Member

[SIZE=10pt]Thanks everyone!

Peyton seems to LOVE sticking his tongue out. Alexis is a total ham...she sees or hears (our camera chimes) the camera and she is right there for her 'close up' :p

April :)
    [/SIZE]

7. plattsandra103

plattsandra103 Well-Known Member

April, they are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! looove the baseball outfits! gotta luv the picture people! cant wait to get back to tucson to take some more (we've gone twice since the babies were born and had them photographed each time)

they are darling, what more can i say

Alexis is a total ham...she sees or hears (our camera chimes) the camera and she is right there for her 'close up'

this is mine, too, but they make a break to try and grab the camera as soon as the flash goes off!!LOL

sandra

8. mich17

mich17 Well-Known Member

Great pics! It gets really hard to get them taken now. I was only able to get 2 professional shots between 9 months & 2 years old. They run everywhere!

9. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

They are so sweet, April! I'm impressed that they're standing so well -- mine can only get up to their knees so far. But I know what you mean about getting them to sit still for pictures. Impossible, LOL.

I love the second one of them back-to-back -- that came out so cute! And I like Alexis eating the baseball, too. :D

I can't believe the first birthday is actually looming for our crew.....I'm in total denial.